Bareback on first sex encounter?

Have you ever went bareback on your first time having sex with that partner? I don't mean with providers unless you want to count them. But some girls in DFW area seem to be willing to have unprotected sex right off the bat, rather than starting with condoms and eventually not using them.
Yup later learned that she had her tubes tied, but I was scared for a while.
  • BLM69
  • 08-22-2017, 07:28 PM
Those are the popular providers in here, let the players play and give these women what they want, repeat customer $
yes, it's almost every girl I've dated. I just usually plop it in. Sometimes I'll ask and sometimes they'll ask..but if I don't and they don't, I'm going in.
First time ever. Don't think I ever wore a condom until after kid number 2. Yes, same woman, the chick I eventually married.

Always covered with providers. I actually like my wife...
Then why are you on icky?
Every real world encounter it was bareback,now mind u it was after dating for a bit.

If it wasnt for the stds and possible fake pregnancies I will try to bb providers, but we all would lol
What about you, OP? We all know you went bb with all your clients, what about random bar encounters?
In the real world, I don't remember ever used a cover.

In the hobby, every time.
I went raw dog with every real world encounter I've had except for one chick, but she was a virgin so I think that's she was taking precautions. I miss my college frat days.
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2017, 07:29 AM
In the real world, I don't remember ever used a cover.

In the hobby, every time. Originally Posted by Muscleup
I've dealt with a few providers that according to them they won't BB in the hobby but do BB in the RW with hookups? Hooker logic always surprises me
I miss my college frat days. Originally Posted by Mrmarvin

Ahhh, and I miss The Seventies......( 'course I 'specially miss being a young, single, lean-mean fucking machine in my 20's and early 30's more so ).

I was nowhere number-wise what Wilt Chamberlain claimed per his legendary bedroom conquests, but I held my own. And bareback sex was pretty much the way it was....
Yes
STD's obviously were huge in the late 90's when I became sexually active and we always carried protection. I think is was more about not getting pregnant than anything in those days. Honestly the # of men I have not used protection with I can count on one hand.

There was always a discussion about it, testing of both of us, and other birth control methods added. I also consider myself to be responsible and my job always played into those decisions. Condoms aren't 100% in STD prevention so I was just never the type to chance it.

Casey
I've dealt with a few providers that according to them they won't BB in the hobby but do BB in the RW with hookups? Hooker logic always surprises me Originally Posted by BLM69
Some of us have booty calls/boyfriends/husbands outside the hobby . . . just like you guys, lol.