How to save someones profile

I'd like to save or favorite someones profile. How do I do that?
I usually just add them to my browser's favorite/bookmark.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-25-2017, 11:31 PM
That is fine as long as you don't have a wife or anyone looking at your computer.

An easy way is to use the built in notebook on your control panel page. Simply add the link there. I suggest adding it like this.

Name of Person - Something that caught my eye -
Link

Every account here has a number in it. Mine is 444. Perhaps just save their number?
The OP just found some good fapping material.
Just add them to your buddy list here on the site.. That makes them two clicks away any time your on the site
An easy way is to use the built in notebook on your control panel page. Simply add the link there. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
This is what I do. Not as convenient as P411 but it allows me to keep track of my ECCIE TDL.
Just add them to your buddy list here on the site.. That makes them two clicks away any time your on the site Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
My buddy list only shows if a buddy is online.
Click on it dear. It lists all your contacts, on line or not. The function is built into the site. No need to put this stuff in the note pad..
Its very simple. Just click on a Handle. Choose Add to Contacts.

Now, you can chick on your buddy list and it shows all your contacts, or saved profiles, if you will, on line or not. Could not be easier.