What will happen when all the whites are gone in Europe and the USA?

Seriously. The "progressives" seem to think eliminating the creators, the workers is good, and replacing them with people who don't work, and are prone to violent crime and property crime, is a good thing.

Well, let me tell you what will happen. Without whites to pay for welfare checks and food stamps, welfare recepients will restart to rioting, theft and scavenging.

Without whites to pay for, and design and maintain our infrastructure, that will go too.

Without the organization skills of these terrible white people, Western society cannot function. We can expect starvation, civilization collapse, and skyrocketing crime.

Look at South Africa and Rhodesia. When they killed all the white people, what happened?

The future is going to suck.
The reason white supremacy exists is because the whites are smart and good at organizing and creating things whereas some other races just don't work and commit lots of crime.

The non whites don't seem to understand that without the whites they will not survive
The reason white supremacy exists is because the whites are smart and good at organizing and creating things whereas some other races just don't work and commit lots of crime.

The non whites don't seem to understand that without the whites they will not survive Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Start having babies Humpty
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2018, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
That is just not true. The euroasian dominance came about more by happenstance of farmland than IQ.

https://www.edge.org/conversation/ja...inents-for-the

This is a hate post. I don't know about anybody else but I find this repulsive.

The non whites don't seem to understand that without the whites they will not survive Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2018, 04:54 PM
This is a hate post. I don't know about anybody else but I find this repulsive. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It is just regurgitated KKK rhetoric.
This is a hate post. I don't know about anybody else but I find this repulsive. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
This is what happens when we have a Nationalist President Ellen. I not sure whats so different about this post that Putin's Puppet doesn't do on a daily basis. Humpty is just mimicking our current President. A lot of Trump supporters think this is MAGA

to quote Putin Puppet- " There are good people on both sides"
I agree. No one Race has any more IQ capacity than another.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2018, 05:16 PM
I agree. No one Race has any more IQ capacity than another. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That is just not true. The euroasian dominance came about more by happenstance of farmland than IQ.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Water didn't hurt, either.
I disagree. Please show me where President Trump said the same as Humpty.

This is what happens when we have a Nationalist President Ellen. I not sure whats so different about this post that Putin's Puppet doesn't do on a daily basis. Humpty is just mimicking our current President. A lot of Trump supporters think this is MAGA

to quote Putin Puppet- " There are good people on both sides" Originally Posted by themystic
Thank you.
Is it possible his points will come to fruition?

"Quoth the raven, "Never more."
Humpty, don't let your klan hood get dirty, *cough* RACIST *cough*
It's sad in this era we live in. A person like me speaks the truth. And the brainwashed hateful masses start yammering about trailer parks and incest and whatnot.

The truth is still the truth, even if you don't like it. And the fact is, the life of Western society depends entirely on the existence of white people. Other than Japan, China and South Korea, what non white countries have managed to do well for themselves, particularly without all these awful white people?
You are a complete moron humpty. You are living proof why I believe an IQ test should be required before a driver's license, the right to vote and permission to reproduce are granted.

My US Congressman is a Steve King. You should reach out and get to know him. He is as fucking stupid as you are.