Kevin Hart - Nope not going to host the Oscars

I love Kevin - he makes me laugh - hard. Good for him. The liberals want blood and he's not going to give it to them!

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/enter...own/index.html
I love Kevin - he makes me laugh - hard. Good for him. The liberals want blood and he's not going to give it to them!

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/enter...own/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
What in the article makes you come to the conclusion that "the liberals want blood"? Due to this:

"Chad Griffin, the head of an LGBT civil rights advocacy group called the Human Rights Campaign, responded to Hart on Twitter.

"You have a rare opportunity to take responsibility, teach people in this moment, & send a message to LGBTQ youth that they matter & deserve dignity & respect. You say you've grown. Show us. Make amends for hurtful things you've said & affirm LGBTQ people," Griffin said."

As Kevin stated in the article: "I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive words from my past. I'm sorry that I hurt people... I am evolving and want to continue to do so."

Kevin Hart's attitudes towards the LGBTQ community have changed. Griffen would like him to support the community with possibly a brief statement at the Oscars. Kevin did not want it to be a distraction. I would support him either way.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Fucking sounds eccie is in charge of the Oscars!

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/enter...own/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Are you lost Honey? This is the political forum. You're reaching way out there on this one
In today's society, I doubt many things could be more political than this, especially when the careers of just about anyone, both in politics and the private sector, can be destroyed by a untimely statement that offends one of our multitude of those that live to be offended.
Fucking sounds eccie is in charge of the Oscars! Originally Posted by WTF
No shit - we can't call [redacted] people [redacted] anymore.
Are you lost Honey? This is the political forum. You're reaching way out there on this one Originally Posted by themystic
She is correct it is political, and the liberals have won.

We can't call a [redacted] a [redacted] nor can we call a [redacted] a [redacted] in today's society, or even on this silly hooker message board.

Free speech has been silenced by the liberal motherfuckers.
What in the article makes you come to the conclusion that "the liberals want blood"? Due to this:

"Chad Griffin, the head of an LGBT civil rights advocacy group called the Human Rights Campaign, responded to Hart on Twitter.

"You have a rare opportunity to take responsibility, teach people in this moment, & send a message to LGBTQ youth that they matter & deserve dignity & respect. You say you've grown. Show us. Make amends for hurtful things you've said & affirm LGBTQ people," Griffin said."

As Kevin stated in the article: "I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive words from my past. I'm sorry that I hurt people... I am evolving and want to continue to do so."

Kevin Hart's attitudes towards the LGBTQ community have changed. Griffen would like him to support the community with possibly a brief statement at the Oscars. Kevin did not want it to be a distraction. I would support him either way. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
For the record, I do affirm lesbians, but not [redacted].
Fucking just stupid , political, and the liberals have won. Free speech for all except !!!! Some of what he said was funny HE'S a comedian !! You know LIKE JOKING.

What ever happened to "Sticks and stones will break bones But words will ever hurt me"
Fucking just stupid , political, and the liberals have won. Free speech for all except !!!! Some of what he said was funny HE'S a comedian !! You know LIKE JOKING.

What ever happened to "Sticks and stones will break bones But words will ever hurt me" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
It's about who is the most protected political group.

Like the Kareem Hunt political situation.

If a white woman calls Kareem [REDACTED] to his face and he touches her he loses his job. If a white woman calls ICE T [REDACTED] to his face, she gets slapped and nothing happens. If Ann Coulter calls Kareem [REDACTED] to his face and he hits her he keeps his job. If Michelle Obama calls Kareem [REDACTED] to his face they are both applauded.

Confused? You should be. The context is the political group that is represented.

Now adays if a guy comes home and dinner isn't on the table and he complains, he's mentally abusive.

And these aren't "Liberals" they are "Progressives." Or at least that's what they like to call each other. The truth is they are "Facists."
Well, interesting. It appears that some people get it.
And some don't. Hmmmmmm..........
Put it this way, if Ellen Degeneress had made some of those tweets and even deleted them, she'd be heralded for hosting the Oscars.
In today's society, I doubt many things could be more political than this, especially when the careers of just about anyone, both in politics and the private sector, can be destroyed by a untimely statement that offends one of our multitude of those that live to be offended. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Especially when it seems, no matter HOW heart felt of an apology you give, you still often seem to get fired..
She is correct it is political, and the liberals have won.

We can't call a [redacted] a [redacted] nor can we call a [redacted] a [redacted] in today's society, or even on this silly hooker message board.

Free speech has been silenced by the liberal motherfuckers. Originally Posted by friendly fred
When will we get to see the official non redacted report Fred. Lol. I think I can guess. Yes the far left is as fucked up as the far right. But as far as free speech being threatened Tump calling the press the enemy of the people is dangerous for democracy. All the shit that affects Hooker boards is Tumps bullshit. When it comes to to Old Testament values that’s on the Republicans. It’s the American version of Sharia law
It's about who is the most protected political group.

Like the Kareem Hunt political situation.

If a white woman calls Kareem [REDACTED] to his face and he touches her he loses his job. If a white woman calls ICE T [REDACTED] to his face, she gets slapped and nothing happens. If Ann Coulter calls Kareem [REDACTED] to his face and he hits her he keeps his job. If Michelle Obama calls Kareem [REDACTED] to his face they are both applauded.

Confused? You should be. The context is the political group that is represented.

Now adays if a guy comes home and dinner isn't on the table and he complains, he's mentally abusive.

And these aren't "Liberals" they are "Progressives." Or at least that's what they like to call each other. The truth is they are "Facists." Originally Posted by gnadfly