Pretty quiet in here

Looks like a bunch of people have been lying about their involvement with trump or the Russians.
They have emails proving people lied to congress, the FBI, etc.
No collusion yet so we'll just have to wait and see.

Has the base been stunned into silence? Let the attempted discrediting begin.
Looks like a bunch of people have been lying about their involvement with trump or the Russians.
They have emails proving people lied to congress, the FBI, etc.
No collusion yet so we'll just have to wait and see.

Has the base been stunned into silence? Let the attempted discrediting begin. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

From your own hand you've written exactly what we've all known from the beginning. Nothing more need be said. Thanks for putting a bow on it, munch-man…….now can we get back to the work of running this country rather than obstruction and resistance...?
Ill drink to that.
Don't drink and drive.
More "process crimes".

It seems just about everybody had something to do with various illegal activities except the one person they all want, President Trump. He was going along, doing his thing and managed to get elected President.

I look for the new AG Barr to start investigations into the Clinton Foundation. If they can nail Manafort for various activities with foreign governments and shady characters dating back a decade, they will be able to nail the Clinton's.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 11:44 AM
More "process crimes".
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sounds like the Whitewater investigation....and who in here on the right was not solidly behind that?
From my own hand I wrote "no collusion yet,"

What is it with the uneducated that they frequenty take quotes out of context or don't include words from the quote that completely changes the meaning.

The "exactly what we've all known from the beginning" part is funny too.

Any other "facts" you have for us?
From your own hand you've written exactly what we've all known from the beginning. Nothing more need be said. Thanks for putting a bow on it, munch-man…….now can we get back to the work of running this country rather than obstruction and resistance...? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

From your own hand you've written exactly what we've all known from the beginning. Nothing more need be said. Thanks for putting a bow on it, munch-man…….now can we get back to the work of running this country rather than obstruction and resistance...? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
More "process crimes".

It seems just about everybody had something to do with various illegal activities except the one person they all want, President Trump. He was going along, doing his thing and managed to get elected President.

I look for the new AG Barr to start investigations into the Clinton Foundation. If they can nail Manafort for various activities with foreign governments and shady characters dating back a decade, they will be able to nail the Clinton's. Originally Posted by Jackie S

But yet, we've ONLY seen conservatives get DONE for them. Not one dem has even been gone after..
  • Trey
  • 12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
I don't care about the clintons. That crook in the white house needs to go to jail. He can take his pet cat with him. Next season of the shit show starts next month. This season we watch trumpers cry as thier hero gets picked apart.
What could Meuller charge Trump with? Political sins? Meuller should look in the mirror if that’s the case. LMAO.
But I’ll answer your thread title. Most of the threads now don’t deserve a response anymore.
I don't care about the clintons. That crook in the white house needs to go to jail. He can take his pet cat with him. Next season of the shit show starts next month. This season we watch trumpers cry as thier hero gets picked apart. Originally Posted by Trey
I must admit i am struggling with my conscience on this very important matter ..

should I put you on ignore?

BAHAAHAAAAA

I'll give you till Noon tomorrow to show me ONE SINGLE CHARGE by Saint Mueller that shows direct collusion with the Trump campaign and Russia.

just one ...

bahhaaaa
What could Meuller charge Trump with? Political sins? Meuller should look in the mirror if that’s the case. LMAO.
But I’ll answer your thread title. Most of the threads now don’t deserve a response anymore. Originally Posted by bambino
They will make up a crime, which will be, in truth, "getting more Electorial Votes than Hillary".
From my own hand I wrote "no collusion yet,"

What is it with the uneducated that they frequenty take quotes out of context or don't include words from the quote that completely changes the meaning.

The "exactly what we've all known from the beginning" part is funny too.

Any other "facts" you have for us? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Well, while we uneducated folks are being quiet, why don't you tell us your education level?

I do appreciate that you said "no collusion yet" and I'm betting it will stay that way.
More "process crimes".

I look for the new AG Barr to start investigations into the Clinton Foundation. If they can nail Manafort for various activities with foreign governments and shady characters dating back a decade, they will be able to nail the Clinton's. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie that's not true. Tump was directly tied to two felonies. If he wasn't President he would have been indicted. But if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. You boys are celebrating a little early. Things are only going to get worse for Tump. Mueller has got that whole bunch in his cross hairs. Is he going to jail? No and neither is Clinton or Comey.