Tucker on Trump...Not capable and hasn't kept his campaign promises

• WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 11:59 AM
https://www.theroot.com/fox-news-tuc...abl-1830940037

Tucker must be tired of having to eat at home!
The Root of all evil.
That has to be a fake news site.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 01:37 PM
U
That has to be a fake news site. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I can provide more but what Tucker says is true...and thank god trump isn't capable! He has alreadt fucked up our long term debt with that ridiculous tax cut.

https://www.theamericanconservative....mp-has-failed/

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0b6cdaf5dc43e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.62d381f7467a
Tucker has a book coming out.
When others write down what another person says often times the meaning of those words get twisted and the intended point gets lost. I think that is what has happened to Tucker Carlson.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 02:57 PM
When others write down what another person says often times the meaning of those words get twisted and the intended point gets lost. I think that is what has happened to Tucker Carlson. Originally Posted by Gio Godley
It was a really easy interview to follow.

He actually seems to credit Trump for asking tough questions, just not the focus to correct any of those tough question solutions.
Hey I am not a big fan of Trump's but the long term debt problem began long before he arrived and will be here long after he leaves. The political class of this country fucked us all over when they started borrowing money and stealing from Social Security. The debt is going to be the problem of the the 20 somethings and younger. The idiots in congress can not do anything other then to mutually masterbate each other and take bribes from lobbyists. it's a 500 to 1 ratio of lobbyists to congressman.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Hey I am not a big fan of Trump's but the long term debt problem began long before he arrived and will be here long after he leaves. The political class of this country fucked us all over when they started borrowing money and stealing from Social Security. The debt is going to be the problem of the the 20 somethings and younger. The idiots in congress can not do anything other then to mutually masterbate each other and take bribes from lobbyists. it's a 500 to 1 ratio of lobbyists to congressman. Originally Posted by THETAXMAN
Yea but Trump promised to decrease it if not totally eliminate it!
It was a really easy interview to follow.

He actually seems to credit Trump for asking tough questions, just not the focus to correct any of those tough question solutions. Originally Posted by WTF
It's all easy for Tucker Carlson or anyone else to pass judgement on what Trump has and hasn't accomplished in these two years in office. It's like Trump is standing in a one foot square with a formidable enemy on every corner.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 05:57 PM
It's all easy for Tucker Carlson or anyone else to pass judgement on what Trump has and hasn't accomplished in these two years in office. It's like Trump is standing in a one foot square with a formidable enemy on every corner. Originally Posted by Gio Godley

Yes that is the job description he signed up for. You sound like one of his supporters that Trump talked about by saying he could murder anyone in the middle of NYC and his supporters wouldn't care.
Does the OP realize he's just proven Fox and Carlson are not the lackey mouthpieces of Trump he claims they are?

i'm not real sure that was his intention .. but it is the result.

BAHAHAAAA
The Swamp is a formidable foe. It will take President Trump at least 2 years into his 2d term to clean it out.

It is not difficult to see the Swamp's tactics. By using a compliment press, the DNC, and all of the "never Trumper's", you obstruct every Initiative the President proposes.

Then blame him for not being able to get things done.

The President knows this. That is why he never backs down.

Always remember. He loves this shit.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Does the OP realize he's just proven Fox and Carlson are not the lackey mouthpieces of Trump he claims they are?

i'm not real sure that was his intention .. but it is the result.

BAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jesus, you see wtf you want to see.

Fox leans heavily to the fight but not all its reportets do.

Let us see if Trump supportets give Tucker a pass for telling the truth or and this would be interesting, if Trump goes after Tucker like he did Megan Kelly.

JackieS did not even believe the OP , had to get him multiple sources. ..and then instead of commenting on the veracity of Tucker Carlson's comments he switches subjects to the swamp.

You Trump can do no wrong supporters are getting very predictable.
Jesus, you see wtf you want to see.

Fox leans heavily to the fight but not all its reportets do.

Let us see if Trump supportets give Tucker a pass for telling the truth or and this would be interesting, if Trump goes after Tucker like he did Megan Kelly.

JackieS did not even believe the OP , had to get him multiple sources. ..and then instead of commenting on the veracity of Tucker Carlson's comments he switches subjects to the swamp.

You Trump can do no wrong supporters are getting very predictable. Originally Posted by WTF

are we? sounds like you are being predictable.

i tell you what .. if Trump does something i thinck is wrong you'll be the first to know. OK?

BAHAHAAAAAAAAA