The Major Thing

https://refuge.church/2018/12/07/the-major-thing/

George HW lived to be 94 and evidently couldn’t stomach a vegetable, yet how much of our time is spent on worrying about what we put into our child’s stomach.

My intent isn’t to say that being cognizant of health and physical well-being isn’t important. My intent is to say that it isn’t the most important thing.
Vegetables make you fart.
Vegetables make you fart. Originally Posted by bamscram
Then stop eating them.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 05:08 PM

George HW lived to be 94 and evidently couldn’t stomach a vegetable, yet how much of our time is spent on worrying about what we put into our child’s stomach.

My intent isn’t to say that being cognizant of health and physical well-being isn’t important. My intent is to say that it isn’t the most important thing. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The meat of the article was how much GHWB loved his wife...not how many reviews he had on a hooker board!

or veggies he didn't like
Then stop eating them. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Why, they are fun in a elevator.
Vegetables make you fart. Originally Posted by bamscram

certain types do like Beans!

eating lots of broccoli on the other hand is good for making you shit.

My intent isn’t to say that being cognizant of health and physical well-being isn’t important. My intent is to say that it isn’t the most important thing. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
41 sure highlights the contrast between him and 45
Longevity is mostly genetics. Grandfather lived to 92 and ate bacon and eggs almost every day. Grams until 89.
Why, they are fun in a elevator. Originally Posted by bamscram
But not so much in a spacesuit.
Longevity is mostly genetics. Grandfather lived to 92 and ate bacon and eggs almost every day. Grams until 89. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's the popular opinion. Epigenetics says genes are only part of it. I think 41s attitude contributed to his long full life
I think the point is ...having fun in your life is more important than things like diet or politics or whether the grass needs to be mowed.

Just don’t let them he little things be the big things.
Longevity is mostly genetics. Grandfather lived to 92 and ate bacon and eggs almost every day. Grams until 89. Originally Posted by gnadfly
But that’s protein. It’s actually good to eat bacon and eggs. Just skip the bread.
certain types do like Beans!

eating lots of broccoli on the other hand is good for making you shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

take the lama's advice then.
take the lama's advice then. Originally Posted by bamscram

eating lots of brocolli is good for cleaning your colon.