Lexi Love...Saying GOOD BYE!

How lucky I am to have had a job I truly loved. A job that’s so hard to say goodbye to. So hard, I sit here in tears writing this.

There are no words able to express what a privilege it was for me to have met such amazing people throughout the years.
I’ve formed so very many CLOSE friendships along the way.
It was an HONOR to have met each and every one of you along this journey of mine.
I will truly miss you ALL!

I had a VERY LONG SUCCESSFUL run, 14 yrs next month.
I’ve now accomplished all the goals I had set for myself when I first got into this business.
The main goal was saving enough to take care of MYSELF until my actual retirement age.

Transitioning out of this business is going to be the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.

The truth, is I’ll be 50 in 7 months, and I’ve been single for 14 years. I’d like to enjoy my home that I worked so hard to pay off. I want to go back to school, have a social life, & MAYBE start dating.
Oh, start using that gym membership I’ve been paying for year after year.

It’s now time for me to begin a new chapter in my life and say ...
GOOD BYE!

XOXO
Lexi Love

P.S. I hope y’all will always think of me when your watching Crimson Tide 🏈 on TV kicking everyone’s ASS.
Roll Tide!
Good luck to you girl! I only met you once, and I am very happy I got to spend an hour of my life with you! Take care girl.
All the best, Lovely Lady. You've accomplished your goals and made a lot of us guys smile while doing it.

We'll miss you!

JaG
We've never had the pleasure, unfortunately, although you've always been on my radar as I've always heard only great things about you. Congratulations on your transition plans, although part of me hopes you're drawn back, to make more of us smile (me included).
That's pretty much wonderful news. Best of luck in the future!

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks everyone for the farewell wishes.
My memory is very long, I’ll never forget those I had the pleasure to meet.
Seriously, I feel like I’m mourning the deaths of ALL my friends. Hopefully in time I won’t be as sad as I am now.

XOXO
Lexi
Lexi -
Never got the pleasure of meeting you, but I wish you all the best in your transition. Here's to a long & fruitful future for you.
= ]
All the best Lexi! You deserve it
Good luck
Lexi,
Thanks for all the memories!
I wish you the best!
I know I speak for many, if you change your plans, we will be here waiting. If you don't, you will never be forgotten.
You are truly one of a kind!
You will truly be missed! Such a beautiful person . Please enjoy your retirement and remember you'll always be loved!! Kisses
Best of Luck to you in this next stage of your life.
Farewell. I still remember our date. You were welcoming, energetic ,and charming. The hobby world lost one of the good ones.

P.S. we did not BB.
Best of everything, kiddo. 50 is the new 30, you know !
Enjoy your retirement, I regret not having met you.