Ladies beware !!!! Screen screen screen!!

I was contacted by somebody that said they were North 65 from here it's hard to set up a date with me which I was going to go to but then when I drove past there were no cars there and they stopped responding I messaged the real person here and it turns out it was not him the had sent me those messages. I don't know if someone was trying to sabotage him or me but all I know is even if they give you an email that name make sure the number lynx up I am so glad that I followed my gut on this one if you want the phone number p.m. me
Uh oh Northie...what's going on?
Uh oh Northie...what's going on? Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Diablo. She's running out of ways to fuck with me. And she's definitely weird enough to do that.
This is exactly why you don’t use a guys handle or screen name as a verification technique. Any random visitor can visit this site and claim they are any of us. That being said, if using an eccie handle for verification then be sure to do it through messaging prior to meeting. That’s the way to do it.
Tickler is correct.
Nowadays any site handle is only good for sending pms on whichever board.

There's nothing even remotely comparable to a recent and validated reference for screening.

Btw, down here in KC we have a guy that thinks just having a handle is all that's needed. He lied about his references and it took less than 2 days for all the gals here to dns list him.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Diablo. She's running out of ways to fuck with me. And she's definitely weird enough to do that. Originally Posted by north65
She has WAY to much time on her hands.
This is exactly why you don’t use a guys handle or screen name as a verification technique. Any random visitor can visit this site and claim they are any of us. That being said, if using an eccie handle for verification then be sure to do it through messaging prior to meeting. That’s the way to do it. Originally Posted by DTickler
Very true. Ladies: if you are using board/user names as screening make sure they PM you on whatever site with the number they are contacting you from!