Seesh

Hello there... Just like to address the topic of reviews and ROS.

No I cannot see the ROS of my Reviews. Obviously I was One of the two people who were there...... so I’m sure I know why I got a no review.

I’d rather not see any ros or private tags that are posted anyways . I’m sure they aren’t pleasant .

Look for my make up review on the KC board soon

Love y’all ! Stay sane !
"You do well almost all the time - but the one time you don't everyone holds it against you".
Providers are humans too. We have bad days. Nobody is perfect.
Sending you love Bliss!
I still want to see you lolove just need to get are schedules to meet up hope to see you one day soon beautiful ��
Bliss is an amazing professional girl. Shit happens. Anyone on this site can see the great reviews you get.
"You do well almost all the time - but the one time you don't everyone holds it against you".
Providers are humans too. We have bad days. Nobody is perfect.
Sending you love Bliss! Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97

ditto...just stand true on all your YES YES YES reviews! Rock on baby!!!
I dont see alot of ladies more than once, if I do see one more you can bet they are great. Bliss is the greatest, for me she holds the title of most times seen by me of all providers ive seen. Need to free up my schedule and see her again!
I've seen quite a few multiple times, but Bliss is by far the most. She was my first P411 companion that got a star. If a star got put up every 5 visits we'd be going on 4!
Ladies, ALL my ladies....you are AMAZING no matter what someone’s perception is of you! Never question your worth! We are of the chosen few that can handle the criticism along with the praise. You. Are. Enough.
Guys ... is it actually easier to point out someone’s flaws than appreciate their strengths?
(I understand the review section is made for honest feedback, however there’s no need to tear anyone down.)
That’s my shpeel sorry not sorry Lol
Have a great week everyone!! Practice building someone up today!