Need Hotel Advice For First Time OTC With ATF

• PJ10
  • 09-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Hi guys! I finally got my ATF dancer to agree to doing a night of OTC for my birthday.
I am now in need of a recommendation for a hotel for Wed night!
I am looking for something nice but not too crazy expensive with privacy.
I would like a room where she will be able to do some stripping and lap dancing so something with some space and a sofa or love seat would be ideal.
Please give me any suggestions you have, this is my first time getting OTC and to top it off it is with my ATF dancer so I am very nervous!

Thanks!
Ok the Westin some times has specials on their suites.
It's around $200 but it's nice because their is a siting room separate from the bedroom.

Two bathrooms!
Room service.

Good Luck.
  • PJ10
  • 09-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Any particular Westin?
I don't know if this helps..... but I have been keeping a suite at the Four Seasons which is very nice. My situation is a little different, as we use it as an office while work is underway. ( Im a General Contractor)
hope it cums out well!

in what area of the metroplex??
price limit?

marriott residence inns always have lots of space in their rooms. they are all over the place.

hilton at s.e. corner of lbj & dnt has great rooms w/ great views.

wyndham suites at n.w. corner of lbj & coit has a living space and a bedroom.

crowne plaza on midway n. of spring valley has nice rooms.

wrt cost, one technique is to go various hotel booking sites [non-hotel specific] and get current rate for hotels. then go to priceline or similar blind-pre-paid and bid below that price.

if you cant afford to leave a credit card trail, your pickings are prolly gonna be slim and higher-priced.

you will have to show an id card. just tell the desk clerk that you're having some work done on your home and need to vacate for the day/afternoon/night.
  • PJ10
  • 09-12-2016, 10:36 AM
I ended up going with Crown Plaza. Did a good bit of researching and seems they have nice rooms and are one of the hotels recommended for.....entertaining lol.
I got an executive deluxe king suite for $82 by using Hotwire to get the standard room and then calling them and telling them I need the larger room.
Looks pretty nice and has a ton of room and furniture =)