Kissing let's talk

Folks I want to open a discussion on DFK and kissing in general. I have found contrary to the adds good and true DFK is kind of hard to find. I have also seen a trend where the reviewers let this slide or do not know what good DFK is.
Many providers have developed non DFK -- dfking if that makes sense.
For example (and I will not name names so that we can stay on topic and not start a war.)
(1) There is the vanishing tongue style. Provider allows dfk but rolls her tongue down her throat so you find your tongue lonely and in a void.
(2) There is the tongue block. Provider allows dfk but sticks her tongue out of her mouth and blocks any entry (particularly popular with asian ladies)
(3) The curled tongue block. dfk allowed but a tongue wall meets any reall dfk attempt.
(4) The turning the head as connection is made. Like you just can't get the timing right but it is actually a plan. you give up and move along.
(5) The biting your lip and lots of giggling style where by you give up and move along.
(6) The twittering tongue style where it is a blur of tongue movement but tip only
Any other styles???
I think you covered it as I have had every one of them pulled on me. I tried to remember any other style I have encountered other than just saying " I don't do that" and when challenged about what her profile said " Thank you. I have to delete that."
I wouldn't call myself a GFE is I didn't offer DFK. That's part of the experience. And there's always extra new toothbrushes and bottles of mouthwash in the bathroom, for use before and after so both of us stay sweet and tasty. I love to kiss! And a peck on the mouth is NOT a kiss.
Well diddle, the problem is, how well a girl kisses is subjective. Obviously, there are many providers that feel that their style is the best. And a lot of their clients may agree. So to say that reviewers "let it slide" may not always be accurate. They may simply have compatible styles. I have no intention of hijacking your thread, but the best definition of true dfk may ultimately be a concensus of who has the best reputation.
i love to kiss .. almost not see her if she don't ..
I agree with the OP. A few like Jessica UTR are truly good DFK'ers but a lot are more "semi". I think the Op's no. 1 is the most prevalent.
DFK takes practice, time, and good oral hygiene. Also, both partners must be willing to explore each other's kisses. If one person is hesitant, then your experience with DFK won't be so favorable.

On the other hand, I love the kiss after a BJ.
#1... What the heck is up with this one? It is like sticking your youngest into an open cave and finding nothing. Not a fan of this, kissing is a huge part of the turn on.

The best and I mean the best kissing I have experienced is with GracePreston http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=123904 she is very sensual all into kissing and is very passionate about it, you will not be disappointed or find a vast void space or any tongue blocking of any type. She will welcome and stimulate your tongue and sexual passion with her kissing.
DFK takes practice, time, and good oral hygiene. Also, both partners must be willing to explore each other's kisses. If one person is hesitant, then your experience with DFK won't be so favorable.

On the other hand, I love the kiss after a BJ. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Oh goodness, me too! As to kissing it's much like any new dance partner. Rarely does one completely lead. It takes a little time to find what works best for that couple on that night. Done right, it's wonderful part of the experience.
Folks I want to open a discussion on DFK and kissing in general. I have found contrary to the adds good and true DFK is kind of hard to find. I have also seen a trend where the reviewers let this slide or do not know what good DFK is.
Many providers have developed non DFK -- dfking if that makes sense.
For example (and I will not name names so that we can stay on topic and not start a war.)
(1) There is the vanishing tongue style. Provider allows dfk but rolls her tongue down her throat so you find your tongue lonely and in a void.
(2) There is the tongue block. Provider allows dfk but sticks her tongue out of her mouth and blocks any entry (particularly popular with asian ladies)
(3) The curled tongue block. dfk allowed but a tongue wall meets any reall dfk attempt.
(4) The turning the head as connection is made. Like you just can't get the timing right but it is actually a plan. you give up and move along.
(5) The biting your lip and lots of giggling style where by you give up and move along.
(6) The twittering tongue style where it is a blur of tongue movement but tip only
Any other styles??? Originally Posted by diddleman
If you ask me #2 is more of a tease, if you can touch tongues what' wrong with a little penatration. The others are almost just rude. Now as for as lip biting, I don't mind some of that during some real DFK.
No DFK, NO PASSION
The only thing I want to add to this is to let the ladies know we are aware of these pretend DFK techniques. They are fooling no one.. wouldn't they be better off to say they don't DFK?
A provider who says on her profile she is GFE and does not DFK, is not GFE. DFK is part of GFE period. I have had providers complain on several occasions where a guy has tried to stick his tongue down her throat, which is not DFK, that is nasty and in no way even remotely intimate, which is what it is all suppose to be about, and is probably why the terms the OP came up with and the lengths many ladies go to to prevent that from happening.
Here's the problem: instead of kissing some of you are trying to suffocate your lady friend or swallow her face. STOP! If there is an immediate change in tempo from her just go with it. Back up a centimeter or two off her face. LET HER BREATH! Also, kissing starts with the mouths closed guys! Do not, I repeat DO NOT, approach her face with your mouth wide open! Guys who do not pick up on these suttle hints to tone it down a notch will get the Heisman in some way shape or form.

I am known for my DFK skills but if a guy is over bearing in the kissing department and will not make an effort to sync our mouths and just tries to shove as much of his tongue as possible in my mouth for every second of an hour then I won't see him again. Kissing is too personal and intimate of an activity. Nothing worse then trying to look at your partner face to face and getting a wide open mouth wanting to suck the life out of you.

Great kissing is an art - and a teachable art - like dancing. But you have to be willing to learn. A lot of bad kissers I have run into are just not willing to learn how to dance with their partner. They wanna swallow your face and anything less is unacceptable. If that is the type of kisser you are then we are probably not a good fit.
I can attest to THN's ability to kiss. I think I would have been happy with just a kissing session with her.