Did you see Hazeldoll's Showcase

$400 / hour!!!! Yikes for a fat chick with untrimmed bush. We have to stop writing those "going gaga" reviews on the hookers on this site or prices will keep going up. Paaaaasssss
This gal needs a reality check!!! No thanks-not even for half that price!!
What is this doing in the review section?
Hey when she got all those glowing reviews she was described as awesome, gorgeous, and her full bush was wonderful.

This is why I take all the reviews on the indie page with a grain of salt because these girls compensate guys for good reviews and half of the time when I see a girl with great reviews on this board I'm really disappointed.
  • ztonk
  • 02-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
Hazeldoll, honey, you're cute & all, but there is no way you're worth $400 an hour. I guarantee about 85% of potential Austin clients scratched you off their list when you posted that price. If that's what you wanted, fine, but you should know that Austin has a number of great ladies who are more experienced and talented (from what I read in your *3* reviews) for half that amount.
It's not about worth or her rates relative to substitute twat, it's about how often she wants to suck y'all off (and how she values dick sucking time relative to other time, risk assessment, financial needs, etc. etc). Telling a lady she's worth more than her rate while slipping her a tip is sweet. Telling a lady to lower her rate is cool...if and only if she says to you "man, I don't get it. I can't make any money doing this, do you have any tips for me?"

Seriously. Do y'all walk into Saks, loudly scoff at high priced shoes you wouldn't even buy for $4? Groan about the price of strip steaks at Luby's? There's plenty of shit I could buy but can't afford. Luckily, I don't want most of it nor feel entitled to have it at a price point that suits my budget.

Sure, it's one less set of fuck holes for y'all to plow in these parts, but why get all huffy about it?
Ah cain't buh-leeve mah eyes! A 20 yahr old college gal? Why, it ain't no wonder she's outta touch wif tha goin' rates!

Kids tah-day! Theys outta touch wif reality! Theys don't know tha value uva dollah! They ain't gots no r'spect fer thar elders! Thar music jus' a buncha caterwaulin'!

Why, Ah'll bet she won't git more'n two 'r three appointsmints a week at thet price! Now, how's a sweet l'il young college thang hoo's got parents a-payin' fer her 'xpenses an' a pussy thet's as fresh an' as sweet as a springtime meadow gonna make ends meet wif just an extra $400-$1200 a week!?!?!

An' who tha hell is a-gonna be willin' ta pay thet much fer a 20 yar oldt filly when they kin just go down ta 6th street, pay fe a slew o' jello shots and git that same thing fer free?

Shore, you'll look like sum creepy ol' perv, an' a whole tun o' l'il fillies will just take yer free jello shots an' laff an' laff an' laff an' call yew names fer bein' a creepy ol' perv. But all it takes is jus' one thet's got daddy issues an' yer in like Flynn. So, why pony up all thet casherola when yew kin dew it the ol' fashundt way!

Fellas, Ah wuldn't git werked up nun. She'll lairn. She'll definutlee lairn.
It's not about worth or her rates relative to substitute twat, it's about how often she wants to suck y'all off (and how she values dick sucking time relative to other time, risk assessment, financial needs, etc. etc). Telling a lady she's worth more than her rate while slipping her a tip is sweet. Telling a lady to lower her rate is cool...if and only if she says to you "man, I don't get it. I can't make any money doing this, do you have any tips for me?"

Seriously. Do y'all walk into Saks, loudly scoff at high priced shoes you wouldn't even buy for $4? Groan about the price of strip steaks at Luby's? There's plenty of shit I could buy but can't afford. Luckily, I don't want most of it nor feel entitled to have it at a price point that suits my budget.

Sure, it's one less set of fuck holes for y'all to plow in these parts, but why get all huffy about it? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
100%
No i don't walk into Sak's and scoff at their prices, because they're marketing to a specific clientele. And that's what I said... if that's what she wants, fine. But if a brand new shoe company started up, and put their shoes on the shelf at my store of choice (DSW Shoes, btw) and after 3 people bought their shoes and then they suddenly figured they could charge twice as much as all the other shoes in the store, I would certainly let them know that that's not marketable.

You're right JL, I shouldn't have said she "wasn't worth it", that sucks to say, and I didn't mean it as an insult. Just not a good price point in ATX. NYC, maybe...
Eh, you're fine. I'm just generally baffled by this topic when it comes up. My point is, degrading a new provider, or any provider, because her rate isn't the typical market rate is weird. Really weird. Even schooling her gently when she didn't ask you to teach is weird.

There are men on this site who like my rate and I see some of them. There are men who like me a whole bunch, hate my rates, and throw extra money or magic my way to let me know. And hell, there are men here that wouldn't fuck me for free. Not every guy here, or in the greater goddamn world, is interested in me, especially because I'm chubby and getting older everyday. Luckily, I'm rad how I am and therefore attract enough attention/the attention I like to keep me sane/paid. I have no reason to let the majority who aren't interested in me dictate how I treat myself, place my standards, or run my side business. This lady shouldn't either.
  • Toyz
  • 02-11-2015, 06:01 PM
No i don't walk into Sak's and scoff at their prices, because they're marketing to a specific clientele. And that's what I said... if that's what she wants, fine. But if a brand new shoe company started up, and put their shoes on the shelf at my store of choice (DSW Shoes, btw) and after 3 people bought their shoes and then they suddenly figured they could charge twice as much as all the other shoes in the store, I would certainly let them know that that's not marketable.

You're right JL, I shouldn't have said she "wasn't worth it", that sucks to say, and I didn't mean it as an insult. Just not a good price point in ATX. NYC, maybe... Originally Posted by lovrboy_1970
I'll say it..

Shes not worth it.

When I see Hoogars like Eryn, Lexie Marie, Janine, Janelle, Sweet Mimi offering high quality experiences for much less & then see a 3 review chick thinks shes in a super prestige pricing bracket I'll say it...

Shes not worth it.

She can ask whatever she wants.

But to ME its an affront to all the women who price themselves competitively

Again, she can ask whatever she wants. But as this IS a board to market product, the CONSUMERS of said product are free to offer their opinions. No rules were broken. By her, or by anyone who laughed at her rates.

I think the work I do for my company is worth $1,000,000.00 per year. They don't agree. Doesn't mean I can't ask it...probably means I ain't gettin' it though.

She can ask whatever she wants...but if you put it out there on a public chat board don't be surprised what type of feedback you get.

Lets see if any of her reviewers will chime in and say shes worth $400 an hour.

And if I saw ONE Hoogar agree that another is pricing herself too high I'd likely have a heart attack.
Awesome! Another post about rates!! Nothing makes an intimate setting(please see Windinhishair poll) like watching all the guys we are about to fuck debate over our worth. I am soooo horny right now..
Thanks for weighing in, Foxnews..