What if a BNG lasts a looooong time?

So you schedule a BNG but it takes you an hour to pop. Do you get an hour or do you get blue balls? A lot of the BNG ads say 15 minutes so Id assume that's pretty cut and dry but what about the ones that don't list a time constraint?
BNG is generally assumed to be a quick in and out, even if it's not specified. You can ask about time frame, but I'd recon that even 30 minutes is probably asking too much for BNG rates. If you don't think you can pop in a 15-20 minute timeframe, then don't book one. If you think you can but can't, then be sure you've brought enough money to upgrade if that's an option or give up and leave with blue balls. You can re-evaluate your expectations and/or shop around for a provider who can better meet your needs after the fact.
  • cyrax
  • 04-07-2015, 11:26 PM
I agree with The Proper Stranger, BnG's are meant to be quick. Even if time wasn't exactly specified, I think it would be an impertinent thing to do by making a provider keep going for an hour lol.
Pay her for her time.
If you take a hour to pop...you pay her for her hour.

If you work for a hour, do you expect to paid? I mean...get real dude.
Or help her out a little or switch to lubed up hj, etc
Pay for the time.....Don't try to take the cheap way out, and then take for granted that it was a Bng. It's pretty simple.
The choice is either to jack off which I often enjoy doing (CIM, COF or COB) or stay and pay her for the extra time as if it were a regular session. Depending on the gal, BNG means 15 to 20 min max.
The choice is either to jack off which I often enjoy doing (CIM, COF or COB) or stay and pay her for the extra time as if it were a regular session. Depending on the gal, BNG means 15 to 20 min max. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Fucking this!!! If I know the time is almost up and I'm not there yet, I'll tell her to just get on her knees, let me jerk and then CIM or CIF. If I'm laying down, lick my balls while I jerk and when I tell her put her mouth on it(as I'm about to cum)...
If a BnG lasts longer that 15-20 minutes, then either you are not as quick on the trigger as you need to be to even book that kind of session (that is why I never do those type sessions) or maybe the provider has good enough technique to make and keep you hard, but is not good enoough at the B to make you G.

At any rate, you have to pay for her time and if you go to 30 minutes, regardless of the session being a BJ only, you have to pay her 30 minute rate. If you cannot afford her 30 minute rate or did not bring enough cash, do as whitechocolate says and jack off, with the provider offering verbal encouragement and participation, you will G in no time flat!
Read reviews carefully, if they're not known for a sloppy bj or ff'ing it is likely it will take longer. Don't waste their time
If you take a hour to pop...you pay her for her hour.

If you work for a hour, do you expect to paid? I mean...get real dude. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Since my goal when meeting Kaylee would be dining on her sweet treat I wouldn't have to face this conundrum.
As a frequent BnG guy, I fully expect that if I go over 15 minutes to pay her HHr rate... If I go over 30, I expect to pay for the full HR.

They aren't called "try not to blow and hang around" - I go in knowing I can muster-up a big nut quick. And BnGs should always be $100. I have several $300+/hr girls that will BnG me because they know I'm friendly, clean, and can cum fast. And I love these women.
Fucking this!!! If I know the time is almost up and I'm not there yet, I'll tell her to just get on her knees, let me jerk and then CIM or CIF. If I'm laying down, lick my balls while I jerk and when I tell her put her mouth on it(as I'm about to cum)... Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01

LOL... have we met before ??

As for the OP,, this is one of the reasons I do not offer BNG's.. either it goes over because I would feel bad to send you away and not fair to me .. or it is too quick and I'm like WTF.. what about me?? Either way not fair..LOL... just way too impersonable for my taste.
LOL... have we met before ??

As for the OP,, this is one of the reasons I do not offer BNG's.. either it goes over because I would feel bad to send you away and not fair to me .. or it is too quick and I'm like WTF.. what about me?? Either way not fair..LOL... just way too impersonable for my taste. Originally Posted by melannie_star
There are very few people that I will offer it to.. all for the same reasons. With only one exception.. I generally won't offer it to someone I've never seen before-- I like to know that the person I'm seeing is respectful of my time and not a "problem child".