For the ladies to answer

Good morning !

I have a good buddy from childhood who is now around 60 ! Kind of a higher profile gent who is interested in hobbying.

My question is: Would you ladies accept as references OK's from well established men ( hobbyist's ) ?

Thoughts and comments please.
I have in the past... depending on the gent.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-14-2015, 11:07 AM
I also have, as long as the person sending the reference has an amazing reputation or there is some sort of history between the two of us.
  • hd
  • 04-14-2015, 11:50 AM
But what if I'm just a great guy ~Ze~, would that be OK?

crashkopf...............I think you've got your answer..........doubles with GP and ~Ze~ for your bud.

Good morning !

I have a good buddy from childhood who is now around 60 ! Kind of a higher profile gent who is interested in hobbying.

My question is: Would you ladies accept as references OK's from well established men ( hobbyist's ) ?

Thoughts and comments please. Originally Posted by crashkopf

So you know how your friend behaves BCD? If he flips a switch and goes bonckers, you will get caught in the fall out.
  • Livi
  • 04-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Yes most definitely
I would consider it, depending on the gent doing the referring.
I would have to know said gent VERY well in order for him to vouch for someone.
crashkopf, even better....

grace, ~Ze~, laura and kendall to treat him well and then send him packing with a shit eating grin and the need for a gurney to take him home....
Absolutely, considering I know the referring gentleman well. I did this a few weeks ago and met a great gentleman!
  • anita
  • 04-14-2015, 11:18 PM
Yes, only if I have seen you in person and had a session with you.
Thanks to all for this input...

More to come !
Yes, if the reference is trustworthy.