Fake Reviews

Goes without saying, there are quite a few.........including most probably "Dido" review of Cobi......aa the agency has no recollection of that and there is miss-information as far as appearance. If "Dido" wants to square that up with Heidi, be glad to retract......contact info in the "review."
How is this an alert?
I am not sure what you are saying.
How is this an alert?
I am not sure what you are saying. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
He's alerting us that he is a cuck for SH.
He's alerting us that he is a cuck for SH. Originally Posted by LakeCityGuy
OK, the troll is back. What exactly is your contribution to the board?
  • rfl
  • 12-15-2017, 08:49 PM
How are you involved in this? Are you giving an alert for an agency? Why can't they do it?
How are you involved in this? Are you giving an alert for an agency? Why can't they do it? Originally Posted by rfl
Wtf?! Another pussy whipped pathetic post. Hazel is a big girl and can fight her own fights. All you are doing is dragging out the harm to her. With all this drama I will never see her again and now I know she seems to have a pimp too. Hazel might want to let this die out.
Wtf?! Another pussy whipped pathetic post. Hazel is a big girl and can fight her own fights. All you are doing is dragging out the harm to her. With all this drama I will never see her again and now I know she seems to have a pimp too. Hazel might want to let this die out. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
So you are now white knighting against the white knight?
So you are now white knighting against the white knight? Originally Posted by bayoucadillac
So you are admitting that you are a white knight? Can I ask why you are white knighting?
Ok, bayoucadillac admits to being white knight. But I’d say the other gentleman is more of a black knight - is that a term here? Maybe be dark knight?
I do not think I am knighting at all, just stating my opinion. On this board it appears when a poster disagrees, names like White Knight and troll tend to be posted.

My opinion is bayoucadillac went a little too far in starting a new thread for the sole purpose of attacking Hazel's accuser. And he did so on specualtion and conjecture, no proof, just spreading rumors. Seems a little pussy whipped and pathetic. No knighting nor accusations of knighting. Pussy whipped maybe, lol. Call it what you think. I just do not care either way, what fucktards on SHB think.
  • A1.
  • 12-18-2017, 02:12 PM
If you didn't care about, "what people think" you wouldn't be explaining yourself to the people you insult.
She's a thief..hes a liar with 10 handles. I PERSONALLY know this.. but meh...its the internet.. don't ask any handles I couldn't remember if I tried. And that kid broke my heart. SERIOUSLY.. we got somthing in commen and it ain't being blonde... j.s. annie