Stubble....ugh

Is it just me, or does stubble on vaginas almost completely ruin daty. It’s not as bad as b.o. (my God is that shit is terrible), but, nonetheless, it’s extremely un-fucking-pleasant. It’s like putting your face in a baby cactus. If you’re going to shave it bald, shave it every day, otherwise, let it grow a bit and trim it. 100% of the pussies I’ve eaten have been bald, and it’s killing me.
Is it just me, or does stubble on vaginas almost completely ruin daty. It’s not as bad as b.o. (my God is that shit is terrible), but, nonetheless, it’s extremely un-fucking-pleasant. It’s like putting your face in a baby cactus. If you’re going to shave it bald, shave it every day, otherwise, let it grow a bit and trim it. 100% of the pussies I’ve eaten have been bald, and it’s killing me. Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender
If 100% of the pussies you've eaten have been bald then how would you know what stubble feels like? ....right?
I kind of like it but I like a landing strip a lot more
SS is the worst with stubble...painful with irritation for a few days after. :-(
Maybe this will be a new spa treatment, pussy stubble back massage and exfoliation with a happy ending?
I am always freshly clean shaven when I visit a provider, I expect the same. Anything less is unprofessional and discourteous.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Sounds like lazy hookers not keeping their simple upkeep