Encounter: Massage Haus - Better go somewhere else!

Date: 2/2/20
Name: U - something - couldn't understand
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antono
State: Texas
Address: 3030 Thousand Oaks
Activities: nada
Hair Length and Color: Black worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hair worn up she's about 105 5'3 with no ass or tits that I could see. Not bad looking but I wouldn't give her a second look outside of the spa.
Recommendation: No
Sorry to read you had a negative experience. I saw a lady named Fong but there was a other lady named Yuyu. Maybe you saw her. I had a positive experience but maybe this is a YMMV type of place?
Healing massage corner of west and NW Military has a great massage and L1 from 2 different pretty Asians. Ymmv I sometimes get L2.
Thanks for the intel! I really value your information and avoid places like this.

Some folks on the board now have a credibility problem based on this review as I have found AMP Rat's info pretty solid. I don't mean to call anyone out but something does not add up.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2696321
Visiting SA soon. Thanks for the intel.
Thanks for the intel! I really value your information and avoid places like this.

Some folks on the board now have a credibility problem based on this review as I have found AMP Rat's info pretty solid. I don't mean to call anyone out but something does not add up.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2696321 Originally Posted by PillowChaffer
Well for not calling anyone out...you sure called me out. Lol. Seriously what is there that doesn't add up? This is a new place with 2 new ladies. I had a positive experience with the lady I saw. AMP rat had a negative experience with who he saw. Simple as that. I do agree he is a valuable poster.

The only reason I started the other thread was because I had a good experience and they said it was slow. I assumed that might motivate them to provide good service. Just wanted to pass the info along. Obviously in AMP rat's visit the lack of business was not a motivator with who he saw.
Looking back on my post, it does look like I may have called out a fellow monger with a direct link. I am just saying it takes years to build a reputation and minutes to destroy it. My intent was not to be harsh on anyone.

I say good on anyone for promoting a good business and ladies but they need to be reminded word gets around fast. If you suck, or fail to suck properly, word is going to spread faster than a fat girls legs at a frat party.

Peace.