URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183/Anderson Mill
Activities: Legit massage, FBSM, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Dark, shoulder length pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’-5”, nice Cs, flat stomach, nice butt, some muscle definition in arms and legs but not over done, girl-next-door face
Recommendation: Yes
Says Jade Massage on a sign via google maps, isnt that the one that was busted, can someone confirm this location legit?

same sign they put Lotus Blossom took off Jade...same word Massage in red from different angle on google maps

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/con...massage-parlor

Thanks!
Says Jade Massage on a sign via google maps, isnt that the one that was busted, can someone confirm this location legit?

same sign they put Lotus Blossom took off Jade...same word Massage in red from different angle on google maps

Thanks! Originally Posted by oldphone14
You’ve got the wrong place. Google maps shows Lotus Blossom if you look in the right area. DM me for more details if you like.

Thanks! Originally Posted by oldphone14
Ask Treetop. He was probably there when Jade got busted.
Ask Treetop. He was probably there when Jade got busted. Originally Posted by DrSticks2

sent
He is probably the reason they got busted
He is probably the reason they got busted Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Yeah, and I wonder how many of his condoms were in that clogged drain?
You too need to stop with the stalking. You should know the difference between what is good and what is evil.
Ask Treetop. He was probably there when Jade got busted. Originally Posted by DrSticks2
Had a 4hands treatment with Diana and Mia , fantastic experience,very important tips for you : make sure give them a call before you go.
This is one of three places I know that will ban you if they find out you reviewed or mentioned a specific therapists. There are probably a few others that I'm not aware of. They don't need or want anything written about them. If you frequent one of these establishments and enjoyed it there is zero benefit in publically sharing your experience. If you had a bad experience that's a different story.
Deservedly so, Jessica has had her bumper share of problems. As a result she will ban you from service and will even walk in on a massage to tell you she does not appreciate the reviews. She told me on time, during a massage, my review was a reason a therapist got divorced.....ijs....
Deservedly so, Jessica has had her bumper share of problems. As a result she will ban you from service and will even walk in on a massage to tell you she does not appreciate the reviews. She told me on time, during a massage, my review was a reason a therapist got divorced.....ijs.... Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
If they don’t want a review and provide good service, happy to oblige. But, they can’t keep it a secret either. Nobody said anything about “no reviews.”