** MY 2 WEEKS NOTICE FOR SOUTH TX***

To my Ladies & Gentlemen, I want to inform you that I will be relocating within the next two weeks..I want to say It has been my pleasure spending time with you all..I am not sure when I will be back, but I will let you all know..Take Care, Be Safe & Stay Healthy..Till Next Time...
I hope we get to hook up before you're gone????!!!!!!

My birthday is this Thursday and you would be the best birthday present ever!

U will be missed dearly.
  • AAG
  • 02-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Godspeed Hazel I can remember our 1st time together like it was yesterday. Hope our paths cross again someday
I wish you the best
We hope the best for you as you embark on your journey, keep in touch.
Man this suck never got to meet u not sure if I will take care.
Good luck Hazel! Let me knoe the next time your in CC!
Hazel all I can say is that you are a top notch provider that will be greatly missed. Above all I think you would be a great friend apart from the biz. I wish you the very best and may God bless.

Hope to see you soon. :*
Good luck beautiful.
  • dcarr
  • 02-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I wish I had time to see befor you leave, I might still. Been having trouble scheduling my bathroom breaks lately. You know I wish you the best and am looking forward to your visits.
Hazel is even professional when she's leaving. You will be missed in the rgv Hazel.
We will always remember you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES AND SUPPORT...ALL I NEED IS A GOOD LUCK SPANKING
Be well Sexy. your the best. Going to be a big void when your gone. Tear....
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES AND SUPPORT...ALL I NEED IS A GOOD LUCK SPANKING Originally Posted by HAZEL956
Did someone call?

Make sure you come visit us sweetie.