Married provider gone 4 good

Due to the double standard that was drought on by a married man and you know who you are. One of the sweetiest providers has left our community. This website is 4 forfilling fantasies not to get on some freakin soapbox. You can now contact her thru P411
Your name fits you well. I've met with many married providers and have no problem with that! The problem is when I am put at risk because the husband doesn't know AND I'm in HIS fucking house. I met regularly in the home a married provider in NOLA but HER HUSBAND KNEW.

And I have explained that carefully to the provider in question and she still doesn't get it - nor you apparently. If you want to risk your life for a piece of ass GO FOR IT

FYI - being a white knight is not profitable!
The point we r making is stop flaming her on here. Its not for that. She has it on her showcase and oitlines everything. If u don't read it then it's your problem. She was a wonderful gal and if u didn't like the venue. Then get out, end of story. Don't take the sesh then flame her later.

I'm with u dumbass, lol, we lost a wonderful lady and its sad people don't respect others.

Lets end this debate civilly. If u are capable of that. Because we all lost someone great.

Again to the moderators. There should be a place here where the providers can rate there customers to warn others and nip things like this in the bud.
agree w/Louigi... I'll take the opinion of a guy with over 1400 posts and 27 reviews over a 13 post, 2 reviews (which sucked) guy anytime.
I side with Louigi!!!!! I was giving advice to squash my end of issues I had, which i took. I think that this thread should be closed. Elgato if you see this please end it already close this and all the history with it. it's over she left Eccie people know where she and her attitude can be found. NUFF SAID!
I interpreted this as Louigi letting our local hobbyists know of an unususal risk that was inherent in seeing this provider. Not everyone would catch the "small print" in a showcase to be aware of what's going on. While I agree it's up to each person to do his own research and uncover the risks, I also appreciate a fellow hobbyist making those of us who didn't see the small print aware of a significant risk factor in this case.
I see no reasons for flaming anybody here.
I interpreted this as Louigi letting our local hobbyists know of an unususal risk that was inherent in seeing this provider. Not everyone would catch the "small print" in a showcase to be aware of what's going on. While I agree it's up to each person to do his own research and uncover the risks, I also appreciate a fellow hobbyist making those of us who didn't see the small print aware of a significant risk factor in this case.
I see no reasons for flaming anybody here. Originally Posted by rjdiner
+1
I see no reasons for flaming anybody here. Originally Posted by rjdiner
+2. This is a discussion board and he was discussing something that seemed unusual to him, that a lot of people COULD easily miss. Or are we saying guys actually *READ* the showcases as opposed to just looking at the pictures. Because as a lady I can tell you I pretty much only look at the pictures
+2. Or are we saying guys actually *READ* the showcases as opposed to just looking at the pictures. Because as a lady I can tell you I pretty much only look at the pictures Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Of course I READ the showcases. I also go to the strip clubs for the buffet. LOL

MM it would be a pleasure to have you put our little area of the coast on your tour this summer. I would be happy to volunteer to be your official sun screen applicator for your trip. Red heads can't be too careful you know.
I agree w/MM.
I thought the main purpose here is to share information amongst ourselves, both male and female. Meaning we all have a thirst for a good time and should warn others of issues. I agree that the providers should be able to write reviews if they choose. Otherwise there may be a dooche among us and the rest pay the price for the toxicity. Put me in as a +3, I'm with Smith on this.
Wait. So a married provider is providing out of her house and her husband knows nothing about any of this?

And there are actually dude's defending this?

Okay eager defenders, what happens if hubby comes home and YOU happen to be the lucky hobbyist engaged in whatever activity with his loving bride?
What then? How are YOU going to explain your way out of that shit?

THAT sounds like that would be a fucking hoot!

Are you fucking kidding me? Of COURSE it's a danger. If she's not up-front and totally forthcoming with that handy little nugget of info, then by God I'm glad that someone else is.

Thank you Louigi for having the balls to look out for your fellow mongers.
HUGE PROPS!

Memo to: The provider who left ECCIE but is still on P411

Priceline a hotel.
It's WAY too dangerous to be providing out of your house. By so doing, you are placing an unnecessary risk onto an unsuspecting monger, not to mention yourself. Does this *really* need to be explained to you? Seriously??

Shaking head in disbelief....

I understand both sides, but enough is enough. Louigi has his thread closed so some WK starts another. He only making things worse for this provider and none of it affects Louigi. The original poster would have been better served to not post in the firs place IMHO, but since he has it would be the gentelmanly thing to request the closing of this thread.
Dumbass2003, well the name says it all. There is always the "X" you can click. I am 110% with Louigi on this one.
My brothers - in the future I will keep my musings about such things back channel, if you know what I mean, so the dweebs won't have benefit of EXPERIENCE!