SexyShiloh - No Show

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=414443

Set up a nooner session for 4/29 through P411...i's dotted and t's crossed

Confirmed day before...got phone number for texting...all systems go!

Early 4/29: got a text moving the nooner to 1:15...no problemo

Noonish: got a text...said she's changing hotels. I asked Downtown or SPID...she tells me to head downtown...I knew things were going south

Then, communication blackout.

I texted once...and waited a half hour...then pulled the plug

______________________________ ______

4 hours later...got a P411 PM saying that the hotel "sucked butt"

I replied, asked if they'd stolen her phone too.

______________________________ _______

Fast forward another hour....another P411 PM...blaming everything from Cricket to her babysitter to global warming....WTF?

No attempt at an apology, or to reschedule or blue pill reimbursement

Too bad...it seems that some of you more fortunate gents got a lot better results...good for you. You Rule, I Drool, Shiloh made me a Fool!

...at least my experience with CC visitors remains fairly consistent.
Sorry that that happened to you.
You lucky bastard, Smith!

Good review and good for you!

Crap: I shaved my balls for nothin'....Ha!
I keep telling you guys. If you want to see a traveling girl, you better wait for her at the city limits and snag her before the "wheelbarrow" picks her up. That is your only chance. Maybe a sign at the city limits that would read:

"Seeing Mr. Smith first may affect your earning potential".

Crap: I shaved my balls for nothin'....Ha! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

TMI
It seems like a couple of months ago there was sililiar daram concerning her in SA. I am not sure whether I read it here on another site. Until read that she had been #1 on my SA to see list. After flollowing that for a day or two I scratched her. I was hoping she would do better while here.
OK, so the problem with traveling girls as I now understand it is this:
They are such flakes that they have alienated their clients in their home town, so they have to travel to find new clients... they get to Corpus, see Smith first off, and then they are soo traumatized that they are unable to see anyone else.
That sounds good to me, whether it true or not. I guess I am just jelous because the ladies do not respond to me like they do Smith. Such natural talent, I wonder why the SO ever lets him out of the house. Maybe Gato can shed some light on it. lol
Once you go "Smith"....there ain't no more "With"
Guys, lets stay on topic, this discussion is not about me.
Are you sure Mr. Smith. I don't have any idea but if the truth is that lady is traumatized, either good or bad, by a hobbiest so that she can no longer do her duties, then the discussion of the hobbiest is on topic. ijs
She also "overslept" on my appointment too. Waste of a blue pill and a nice headache for the rest of the day to boot.

It's a damn shame.
  • Hook
  • 03-30-2012, 10:40 PM
You lucky bastard, Smith!

Good review and good for you!

Crap: I shaved my balls for nothin'....Ha! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Ha Ha Ha Me too! What a waste. Left me high and dry. Lucky for me I got lucky and listened to the Captian's advice and called Natalie James. Review to come.