funny lines

I had a few of these saved for the appropriate time but decided put em on here...why? because I'm bored.

Enjoy and add to them if ya have some!!
Attachment 336839

Attachment 336840

Attachment 336841

Attachment 336842

Attachment 336843

Attachment 336844

Attachment 336845

Attachment 336846

Attachment 336847

Attachment 336848

Attachment 336849
wow I just new going up against the behemoth word association thread was gonna kill my lil ol thread....its like a little league girls softball game on TV going up against the The Chiefs (in the Super Bowl)
Although I do believe the little league game has a better chance of being on TV than the Chiefs reaching the Super Bowl
Damn I need to post when other threads are dying out what was I thinkin
There is no such thing as a stupid question. But, there sure are a lot of curious morons.
wow I just new going up against the behemoth word association thread was gonna kill my lil ol thread....its like a little league girls softball game on TV going up against the The Chiefs (in the Super Bowl)
Although I do believe the little league game has a better chance of being on TV than the Chiefs reaching the Super Bowl
Damn I need to post when other threads are dying out what was I thinkin Originally Posted by BigDeal

From "Animal House", one of my favorite lines: Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Originally Posted by zeejoe
Thanks for adding to my new thread misery ... you Bastard!

LOL
Thanks for adding to my new thread misery ... you Bastard!

LOL Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ok, ok, how's this........

Ok, ok, how's this........ Originally Posted by zeejoe
No offense to the others, but this is the thread winner so far!
Ok, ok, how's this........

Originally Posted by zeejoe
Nice I can have a visible skit when I'm broke and unable to see a provider....actually that means now!

wonder if i can this as a tattoo
No offense to the others, but this is the thread winner so far! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
agreed....you got words of wisdom to pass along to the community Wizard...any lines that are funny...huh?

Cmon I know you got somethin