Welcoming myself back - moved from Welcome section

Thats right. The bannishment has been lifted. I only had to email the staff 3 times to get myself reinstated after the said time(thought this was automatic like cunt points). Bjt alas here I am. Gawd how ive missed you all!!!! Lmao.
On a side note cant believe the joke thjs place has become and I had nothing to do with it. 0
Welcome back.
Welcome back, I just got out of eccie jail a few days ago too.
The GOBC is now accepting applications for it's 2016 Pledge Class if you are interested.
Welcome back bub!
The GOBC is now accepting applications for it's 2016 Pledge Class if you are interested. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
forget the sarcasm font?

btw, welcome back TV, place wasn't the same with out you
forget the sarcasm font? Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
You tell me.....
You tell me..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

pretty sure i know the answer to that already paul

still awaiting that invite myself, but, def not holding my breath, thats for sure. peace offerings have been sent a few times, so.....

anyway, to stay on topic and not derail this, once again, welcome back TV
The GOBC is now accepting applications for it's 2016 Pledge Class if you are interested. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

still awaiting that invite myself, but, def not holding my breath, thats for sure.
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Ummm... maybe try rereading that... Applications are being accepted.... Invitations are NOT being sent...

Though you are free to wait by your mailbox......
Ummm... maybe try rereading that... Applications are being accepted.... Invitations are NOT being sent...

Though you are free to wait by your mailbox...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ha, ok, well I'm submitting my application!!!

TV, wanna join me? i mean we should keep this on topic since it is your thread, right?
Not trying to out myself , but Ibelieve I gave the name for this club..
It's good having you back, TV.
Hey babe!!
Omg : ) Welcome back, I have missed u!!
Xoxoxox ♥
Hey thx kayla
ha, ok, well I'm submitting my application!!!
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe