Clean up after cumming

Gentlemen, what is your preferred clean-up method for after you have cum? Do you like a wet hand towel, a baby wipe, or something else?

Do you want her to do a leisurely oral clean up for several minutes after ejaculation or are you too sensitive?

Ladies, how do you handle clean up?
I use a warm washcloth.
Any dry napkin or tissue would do, and I'll do it myself.

Not into a girl licking me clean.

A personal towel or cloth would feel rather hospitable, but it's iffy. How clean is that towel really? And I'd rather not soil your towel, baby.

Not sure how I'd feel about a girl cleaning it for me. Feelings like "Thanks, mom!" or maybe "Oh, let's get married!" may occur. Not sure.
After I cum I could care less But a clean, warm, wash cloth is nice. Or a baby wipe.
paper towels 2 sheets
I will only clean a man myself if he asks or if i know him well.

I generally offer a warm, wet hand towel but just today I was speaking with a friend who prefers a wipe. I actually just bought a bunch of soft hand towels to bring with me when I travel because requesting too many extra towels is a red flag in hotels.
Also there are wipe warmers that warm the wipes to a comfortable temperature and I wouldn't be against purchasing one, but only if majority prefer wipes over towels.
Like the long oral clean up which can sometimes lead to a 2nd round. Otherwise a clean warm wash cloth or baby wipe and prefer to do it myself.
I like to TRY TO lick up every drop but alas I will get a warm, wet, NEW, CLEAN washcloth and either give it to them or wipe thier cocks for them. Some guys like the pampering but I get both sides. Lol

Then I will offer them a shower before heading off...
Since the hotels usually only give 3 or so wash cloths I bring some from home with me so I have fresh extra. if I have more than 3 appts (obviously).

I do bring like flushable wipes also with me.
I like Ambers way of cleaning up. It is so sexy to see a lady lick it all up and not waste a drop of cum.
I even enjoy sharing sometimes with them. So hot! But that's another topic to discuss.
First choice is most certainly the longer, more attentive mouth and tongue method. Lick, suck...pull on the cock a little...get it all out...If CIM wasn't on the menu, and I am hosting an outcall...then...warm wet washcloth....followed lastly by baby wipes.

For an incall location, I can understand that baby wipes make more 'discrete' sense....It is definitely nice to have something that isn't paper towels or a questionable towel that was laying on the floor.

Beyond that...there is always the drapes...
One very special lady now retired used to have a crockpot with water and washcloths nearby. She did a great massage to start things and used unscented oils. She had the crockpot set in on low and after rubbing your backside she used one cloth to wipe you down before the flip and more on the front side after all the playing was done. It was a very sensual thing the way she did it and yes I saw her often. I have had others do nothing, one actually tossed a dry cloth at me, some will ask, some offer a rinse in the shower. I like it best if they at least make an attempt a cleanup instead of jumping up and grabbing their phone. BD
Just swallow
I've always used a nice and warm wet washcloth to clean the guy with.

On occasion, I'll have a client who is a bit more fastidious and when that's the case, he's more than welcomed to take a shower, or clean up himself. I always offer options (wet wipes/alcohol/astringents/soap).

But 9 times out of 10, a guy just LOVES having his private areas cleaned up with a really warm and wet washcloth. I'll generally do that even if they're planning on taking a shower.

It shows a bit of affection/caring towards the end of our time together.

Just me.
Elisabeth
I like to TRY TO lick up every drop but alas I will get a warm, wet, NEW, CLEAN washcloth and either give it to them or wipe thier cocks for them. Some guys like the pampering but I get both sides. Lol

Then I will offer them a shower before heading off...
Since the hotels usually only give 3 or so wash cloths I bring some from home with me so I have fresh extra. if I have more than 3 appts (obviously).

I do bring like flushable wipes also with me. Originally Posted by Amber Does
This is an excellent system, and my preferred.