How Long Should a Guy Wait

There's a BP provider I've been wanting to see for a while. I saw she was available, so I sent her a text in the afternoon hoping to set something up for when I got out of work. I waited almost two hours before arranging something with someone else. I've learned that if I wait too long, I may wind up with zero options. So she finally gets back to me wanting to schedule an appointment. I tell her, since I hadn't heard back, I made other plans, but I'd still like to see her in the near future. She responds with a "fuck off" text.

How long do others wait before going to a plan B. It seems to me that two hours is plenty.
If you prefer the hook you reached out to first, just drop the second one and go ahead with the appointment with hook #1.

Why punish yourself by banging out the hook you wanted less in the first place when the preferred hook is making herself available to you?
oh bother! back looking for the honey pot
ya knows yer ...plastic man ...has been busy organizizin the cuck ...a the year awards buts ...the contest may have already been won before ...it done gots started

...buts yeah them two ...hours seems likes a fine ...courtesy ...ta them hards workin funnels

Provider #2 is a regular who often gives me references. Plus, I don't like the idea of canceling an appointment. In the end, I may escaped a bullet, b/c it seems #1 isn't as much fun as she claims to be.
Provider #2 is a regular who often gives me references. Plus, I don't like the idea of canceling an appointment. In the end, I may escaped a bullet, b/c it seems #1 isn't as much fun as she claims to be. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Honorable approach.

The last sentence resonates the most with me regardless.
link please
I love being told off with a good FUCK YOU
Aggressive potty-mouthed outbursts from rebuffed hooks are a real turnoff, that's for sure.
There's a BP provider I've been wanting to see for a while. I saw she was available, so I sent her a text in the afternoon hoping to set something up for when I got out of work. I waited almost two hours before arranging something with someone else. I've learned that if I wait too long, I may wind up with zero options. So she finally gets back to me wanting to schedule an appointment. I tell her, since I hadn't heard back, I made other plans, but I'd still like to see her in the near future. She responds with a "fuck off" text.

How long do others wait before going to a plan B. It seems to me that two hours is plenty. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Your approach was plenty generous and considerate -- especially in this industry. An hour is more than enough to wait.
I don't know how long one should wait but her response tells you all you need to know. Not someone worth seeing anyway
link please
I love being told off with a good FUCK YOU Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
http://rochester.backpage.com/WomenS...g-out/30111768
I don't know how long one should wait but her response tells you all you need to know. Not someone worth seeing anyway Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Agreed. In the end, I had an excellent time with a regular. It all worked out.
link please
I love being told off with a good FUCK YOU Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Up charge??
Lets you wait 2 hours then tells you to Fuck Off. She is definitely not worth it
The gal that told you off is a dumb bitch, tell her to go pound sand for her tude.

Two hours is plenty when it comes to phone contact to at least respond you're not avaliable, etc. Email my take bit more time.

I run mostly phone so I know how it is and said gal is an A hole for that response.