Travel

I thought the thread on incall vs outcall was thought provoking.

For those who engage in travel - not touring - but individual hobby travel - I'm wondering how we arrive at certain "package" prices and is negoitiation ever appropriate?

Assuming I pay for all airline tickets, baggage fees, hotel accomodations (including seperate rooms if the situation warrants), and meals - what should I consider when determining whether a particular fee is reasonable?
Tried it once and I'll never do it again. It is much easier and cost effective to travel to a provider friendly area and sample the local talent.

Think of this as an extended date where the lady functions as my "Girl Friday" on a social/business level during the day, and my "good friend" at other times. I'm not looking for 15 assistants who are paid by the hour - This would be more of a salaried position. LOL
[QUOTE=Bigh1955;3143854]

Bigh1955,
This is way more common than you may think.
First, make sure that you have had a couple extended dates with the lady before you attempt this. The nicest couples don't always click over time.
Hang out at ECCIE's HDH section for awhile. The ladies may not be any better than other forums but these topics come up more often and some of the ladies there cater to this activity more than others.
I have taken a couple of gals to Vegas. I just encouraged them to work while I was there. I got them their own room. They were available when I wanted them and did their own thing when I was doing mine. I usually stay at least five days so I had plenty of time for both
I've accompanied gentlemen in the past using burkalini's model - I don't know that I personally would do so again (based on nothing other than just life's circumstances for me as it is now, not due to a bad experience), but his comment outlines a method that has worked well for me previously.

Kisses,

- Jackie