Take the TS plunge?

I have read a lot of reviews with TS. and seem decent for the most part.I feel like I have scoured eccie for good BnG girl that try and charge $100. I am seriously thinking about trying a few of the TS.... is the old rumor true that they know how to give the bes BJ? I have seen a few the look very good actually. And I think I'm okay as long as they keep everything put up...
Am I barking up the wrong tree here? Or is there a land of good BJs?
  • ND
  • 11-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Well here is my 2 cents,
If the idea of a TS is something that turns you on go for it.
If you are just looking for a cheap BJ, don't do it.
I highly doubt that a TS is is going to pretend to be a "genetic girl" just for your benefit.
If you don't do your research you might even wind up being expected to be on the giving end of the BBBJ
There are many boundaries in play in a TS encounter, and most TS providers don't have a stellar track record of customer service.

So unless you find your self turned on by the thought of getting physical with a girl with a little something "extra"I would advise against it.
take a plunge with this lady

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=206541;
In my experience, Tgirls are not consistently better than genetic girls at bjs. FWIW
I have nothing worthy to add
In my experience, Tgirls are nafter annoying rules and half nakedot consistentlyy better than genetic girls at bjs. FWIW Originally Posted by TestingLimits
So true, it depends on the attitude of the gg and tgirl separateLy.

I have had eye roll back experiences from both types .
I have also had experiences from each which couldn't keep me hard

What i have noticed is the higher likelihood that the tgirrl will deep throat which is great until there is a no cim

So long story short don't expect a great Bj no matter what. The right research and then you will find the gems