Review: BP Kali....Warm...Wet... Willing..

Date: 11.5.2014
Provider: Kali
Phone: 214.403.4336
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://arlington.backpage.com/Female...-i-do/29978791
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: I-30 and Eastchase
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LK, DFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, DATY/DATO, MISH
Session Length: 20 Minutes
Fee: $120
Hair Color and Length: Long Brown Hair with some Frizz
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5-5, 100 pounds, little ass, small breasts, A-Cup, pink nipples, shaved pussy, a few scattered tats, including all across her fingers, between the 2nd and 3rd joints..
Recommendation: Yes
greatness chung... glad somebody else took the plunge. guess a ft worth trip is in order... if we could just get her to go greek
God dang it Chung
Great Review.
This will be the 2nd girl you get pg this year.
First short stack now this.
Where the hell is the General to get you under control.
thanks Guys!

btw, the link above, in the review, is a proper ad.. she is not the girl in the photos, but reasonably close.. cute girl.. that ad posted just after midnight.. this one posted later this morning..

http://arlington.backpage.com/Female...nt-do/29930566

I happened to see it, and noticed the phone numbers matched.. this later ad says her name is Chelsea, but ask for Kali??

when I texted her this morning, she replied and put "Kali" in, I never mentioned her name or asked for it.. when I arrived, I asked if her name was really Chelsea, she said "no", it's Kali.. I explained this second ad I saw, she thought it was weird, I told her the photos were different.. she said she would find out who posted it.. said she used to run with a couple of other girls, not anymore..says she knows who Chelsea is.

my speculation is she STILL runs with 2 other girls, and they are the people that were in the other room during the previous review of Kali.. notice Kali's ad says limited texting, the later ad says no texting.. and the fact Kali put her name in the text she sent me, tells me she wanted to make sure it was she, not Chelsea or someone else, I was seeking..
You DA MAN!!!! i'm still trying to see short stack!
ah du, em nay qua dep!
Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good time for certain activities.

Nice review and find. I do not know what to say but SALUTE