Beautiful or funny?

OK - here is my own Poll:

Ladies - would you rather fuck a beautiful man or a man who made you laugh?

I know he could be both, but what is most important to you?
The ladies tend to laugh at my 1.3" of dangling death.
How ugly and funny is the funny man and how dull and handsome is the handsome man? How much fucking are we talking about? How much inbetweeny time between rounds? Like, I'd fuck a racist and real dumb Javier Bardem over Danny DeVito if we're talking a one night stand. But if I were stuck in a fuck cabin in the middle of the woods for days on end, I'd want some entertainment besides the boning. Hanging out with the right sort of funny person can be more invigorating than having sex with someone real handsome and uninteresting. Intimacy makes sex better and the right sort of humor can facilitate intimacy. Fucking someone who is super handsome but annoying as fuck is somewhat anger inducing.

I've dated/LT-fucked a variety of doods. Looks sort of average out over time. The super hot ones become less shockingly handsome and the less attractive ones become more handsome over time as feels start growing. Point is, although first impressions of all of those boys varied greatly, the memory I have of their physical deliciousness is way less varied. So uh...give me handsome if it's a quick and dirty fuck. Give me funny if he's sticking around.
with me you get both
my looks are funny as hell
my humor is gorgeous as shit!!
with me you get both
my looks are funny as hell
my humor is gorgeous as shit!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Oh knotty, I heart you!

I'll take the funny guy all the way!
No hottie wants a guy out-hotting then.
Funny. Every time.
Funny because there is always plastic sugery
Handsome is genetics and has nothing to do w/ making a man 'sexy'. IMHO.
I have swooned over and fallen in love/lust for men who touch my heart and soul with laughter. That is sexy as hell.
Handsome is genetics and has nothing to do w/ making a man 'sexy'. IMHO.
I have swooned over and fallen in love/lust for men who touch my heart and soul with laughter. That is sexy as hell. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
So when I get undressed and the ladies start laughing does that mean they love me?
I don't think your focus group is representative of the demographic you are try to get into the sack. I mean maybe it is but I wouldn't go applying the research to non-pros and expect the same results simply because they have a different agenda.

Jenns last sentence is probably about as representative of the civie girls as you're going to get. Also, I would ad a qualifier of money, because that goes a long way towards making you attractive in any situation.
Thanks all for the comments. The winner is...

knotty,

actually, for being funny - congratulations.

I actually left money out on purpose and was interested in the opinions of this sample. Thank you ladies for the insightful answers. I am going to quit working out and watch The Hangover several more times instead.
Oh God, please don't just watch mass-marketed comedy and learn from that. Guys who do that aren't funny.
So, yer sayin' thet yew wuldn't fukk Larry tha Cable Guy?
Oh God, please don't just watch mass-marketed comedy and learn from that. Guys who do that aren't funny. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
ouch!
with a tongue that sharp, BLS would leave me a bloody mess
if beauty is subjective...isnt humor as well?