Does Anyone Else Have Trouble Finding Providers They Want To See?

I started thinking about this lately and maybe it's just me. I've spent weeks now combing through ads here and profiles on P411 trying to find interesting providers. Im pretty flexible on things like race, age and weight (within reason).

Maybe some of the better providers don't advertise much but shouldn't they be in P411? To give you a better idea, here are some reasons providers don't make the cut:

Price - there's only so much I'm paying to finish once. That amount is $275 an hour. Yes, like every hardleg, I'll make an exception. I hate doing half-hours because it's like getting blown in my car behind a liquor store.

Looks - like I said, I'm flexible but christ man...

Service - I need something a little more than lazy standard service. Many providers are not that good at their chosen profession. How about instead of just black guys, list other things you really don't like doing? You don't like kissing or getting oral? Fine. We can play Uno for the other 45 minutes. Don't invite me down there and fake an orgasm in 20 seconds.

I read these reviews where a guy got a five minute beej and three pumps and he's all "awesome time". That condom better not make an appearance until the 35 minute mark! I took a shower and shaved my nards. Pretend! You're an actor darling.

TCB - honestly this can't even be a criteria any more. I can rule out almost everyone between the first three, availability and "outcall only". Flakey bitches who look good and bring it can pretty much name their tune.

Maybe because the economy is better? Anyway feel free to chime in. And Still Looking doesn't count because he has enough money to have God murdered.
  • Old-T
  • 05-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Nope.

Far too many ladies I would like to see (or see again), far too little time and money.
Nope.

Far too many ladies I would like to see (or see again), far too little time and money. Originally Posted by Old-T
Same here. If I had the money to see everyone I wanted, I'd probably be fucked to death within a week.
I've run thru a few of them So I go to other cities, no roots growing off me.
Not really, while I share some of your concerns, you will in addition find:

Not all who you want to see (once you find them) ... will want to see you
I feel so "excluded".

#300 coming soon!

• Old-T
  • 05-12-2015, 10:05 PM
The one on the right is very nice. The one on the left, not so much.
And Still Looking doesn't count because he has enough money to have God murdered. Originally Posted by FloridaShark

Seriously. I hear that guy drinks beer out of a rhino leather mug and wipes his ass with Jackson Pollocks.
My biggest challenge is which quality ATX provider to call next. Not enough time or dollars to see all the ones I would like to see, and I have to limit myself to three session per week for work and RW reasons.

FWIW: I plan my sessions out a week ahead and always have difficulty picking which lady to see next. Once you have reputation established as someone who treats the ladies well, shows up on time, and leaves when expected, there are few problems in getting the right ladies to say yes.

My target group is 30 year old IP MILF/Soccer Mom types who have well-established in-calls and do not have typical college girl or traveling lady issues. The few who have had TCB issues don't normally get return requests since there simply is not time to sort through TCB issues. My goal is to repeat with two return providers each week and see one new lady each week.
Yes. Unlike most, I have a government job with limited opportunity to make a fortune. As a result, my hobby dollars are limited. Therefore, I have to be frugal when I hobby. This limits me as to who I can see and how often.
Between limited menus, personal taste (regarding appearance, ethnicity, age, etc.), screening requirements (that due to limited history, I couldn't pass), and a few other factors, I am finding a really tough time finding "my" provider.
I've run thru a few of them So I go to other cities, no roots growing off me. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Me too. This might be the most practical suggestion. Seems like visitor quality isn't what it once was.
My target group is 30 year old IP MILF/Soccer Mom types who have well-established in-calls and do not have typical college girl or traveling lady issues. The few who have had TCB issues don't normally get return requests since there simply is not time to sort through TCB issues. My goal is to repeat with two return providers each week and see one new lady each week. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
That sounds great. Who are these providers?
  • Old-T
  • 05-13-2015, 08:22 AM
Me too. This might be the most practical suggestion. Seems like visitor quality isn't what it once was. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
Hmmmm..... a lot of very vocal posts trashing whole groups of ladies based upon whether they meet someone else's definition of "hot". A price structure that is not overly competitive with some other places. Wonder if that has anything to do with it. Or with them coming, but skipping over ECCIE as an advertising choice.
Says the guy without a single Austin review. lol