Smooth and silky vs Soft and Fuzzy

I have a friend who is perfect Sweet Princess in every way that is smooth and silky (notice I didn’t say but or except that) and I have a couple of questions. Most of the profiles that I’ve looked at say bare for grooming
  1. I just wonder what the advantage to being smooth and silky is?
  2. Does being a dancer have anything to do with it?
  3. Do most guys like bare? Am I different than most guys because I think I like soft and fuzzy.
  4. When a guy goes on vacation or hiatis they sometimes stop shaving and just relax. Do girls do the same?
Can someone give me analytical and logical answers to the questions?
Eat a pubic hair, then evaluate your postion.
I was thinking more of visual. I think I could avoid eating a pubic hair while enjoying it
i heart hair. It just looks better. And anyone who keeps getting hair in their teeth isn't doing it right. If you were getting a bbbj and she kept pulling your hair out with her teeth, what would you think? Things that make you go hmmmm. Ladies, give us some fur!

[link removed - see guideline #12 - Staff]
Give me bare floors. Anything to get to the taint quicker.
Charter member of S.O.B. (save our bushes)
  • Stag
  • 12-06-2012, 12:55 PM
For me, I'll dive right into it just as enthusiastically whether its a soft, well maintained shrubbery or completely bare. But please please PLEASE don't go half-way between the two -- stubble chaps my lips in a real hurry.
I think I like bare better or nicely trimmed or landing strip or bare maybe I just like.
Gotta be shaved. I'm worried about starting a fire with all the friction that can be created.
For me, I'll dive right into it just as enthusiastically whether its a soft, well maintained shrubbery or completely bare. But please please PLEASE don't go half-way between the two -- stubble chaps my lips in a real hurry. Originally Posted by Stag
+1
When I shave, I go bare. I don't shave every day for my skin's sake. I refuse to. When I do have hair, it's more like a soft bed of grass than a bush. Either way, it never gets in the way of anything.
As long as there is nothing to slow down the taint action ...
bare bare bare all the way.. I love DATY and bare is the only way down, im bare and I like bare
+1 Landing Strip
Does nobody remember the 80's? Fur is fab! Can't put it in public why I like some real bush, but suffice it to say, I'll go outta my way for a "fuzzy" taco!