TUHA: good for my health?

Ladies, interesting article below: whoulda think that TUHA would be great for my health!

http://www.channel64news.com/HEALTH.html

Apparently you are what you eat

Though as a grown man I have no interest in TUMA though that's just wrong but to each his own!
Though as a grown man I have no interest in TUMA though that's just wrong but to each his own! Originally Posted by Rnoggin
You don't want the ladies to be healthy as well. Man up, do your part.
DATO, TUMA, TUHA will give you worms.
did you scroll down and read the artical about the sperm toothpast to whiten your teeth....hhhmmmmm
Oh so we are suppoed to say " I know we just met and this is out first date so out of respect I am not going to try and fuck you, I just want to eat your ass!!" Hilarious!!
Oh so we are suppoed to say " I know we just met and this is out first date so out of respect I am not going to try and fuck you, I just want to eat your ass!!" Hilarious!! Originally Posted by alstrut
Haha! Exactly. Like just start walking up to women and say "excuse me miss but can I get my grey POOP-ON?
OK, this sounded legit until this... "Tests are currently being conducted on chimpanzees in an attempt to verify the apparent connection between healthy weight loss and oral stimulation of the anal cavity."

Chimps?? There's a mental picture.
hepatitis?
And for those who have peanut allergies. I like peanut brittle & peanut butter. I wouldn't want have to explain to the Paramedics, ER, or your B/F why you went into peanut allergy shock.

Or have you come up with your tongue swelling up asking me - "Hey, dith oo eeth peenuths? Tathe me ooo thoshpithall!!
TUHA on Kendall is good for my health.
MB it is GREAT for my health to. The Dr. will see you now!
Woo hoo time for my check up.
I've kissed every inch of kendall"s body. It was all good. I need to go back for desert.
TUHA cant be healthy. Where do you think the phrase "eat shit and die" came from?
Sperm tooth paste! LOL

Ladies I will provide daily sperm tooth paste to you, all you have to do is suck it through the tube.