That awkward moment when...

..walking down the mall with all your family, your ATF jumps out of nowhere and gives you a hug and a peck on the cheek before noticing your family next to you.. FUCK!
... you pull out after popping a nut with your provider and your dick is all covered in red!
...after you pull the panties down off of this gorgeous lady just gave you the best ever BBBJ CIM and you find a dick!! (it really happened to me!!)
...after you pull the panties down off of this gorgeous lady just gave you the best ever BBBJ CIM and you find a dick!! (it really happened to me!!) Originally Posted by maslatinlover
Did you decide then to move to a state that recognizes same sex marriage?
The golden rule in the hobby.

If you see anyone in public, you are to not acknowledge them or they you.

It may sound rude, but its for everyone's safety. Your example is a prime reason.

Follow it, live it.
i would of had to slap that girl like "lady get off me i dont know you" then i would of said HUNNY come whoop this girls butt..kissin all over me .... crazy...
that provider needs to be on the national do not provide list...stupid
......after cumming like a freight train calling the provider a completely wrong name. OOOOOPs.

YUP....that would be awkward. ***quiet snicker***
... getting undressed and hearing the laughter ...
......after cumming like a freight train calling the provider a completely wrong name. OOOOOPs.

YUP....that would be awkward. ***quiet snicker*** Originally Posted by Invisible1

Or even worst, you calling your girl your ATF's name... almost happened to me
SO and I walking into pizza joint and I say lets just get outcall oops

She like I never heard it called that lol
Or smiling at dinner because you're remembering what happened 2-3 hours ago and your SO is like "what are you smiling about"?

uhhhmmm, I thought about something funny...?
... when you walk in to your favorite Asian Spa and Mamasan and the girls greet you and keep calling you 작은 음경 (small penis) with a grin on their face
When your ATF is going down on you, trying to get every inch of your cock down her throat, cause she knows that's what you like, and then gags and poots at the same time.

And still doesn't miss a beat, bless her little fuckin heart.

True story
...you reach for the donation and its not there. But, when you get home, the SO asks why was there a white envelope with $300.00 dollars in your coat pocket. The OTHER coat pocket...
When you visit a provider for a second time. Knock on the apt. door that you think is hers. Wait.... wait a little more. Finally, the door is answered by a good looking lady wearing only a bathrobe. Then wondering if you should move to go in or if you are at the wrong apt.