One and done. A rotation. Just stick to one.

Excuse me in advance as this is one part rant one part inquiry.

I got into this as a stress reliever. Stress from work. Stress from insurance bills. Stress from home life, that home life can't fix anymore. It's been good so far but the last few weeks stress relief should not cause stress or disheartening. Maybe I am just picky or still in kid in a candy shop mode, but I do make sure to request at least 24-48hours in advance to clear screening and courtesy. It sucks to plan and arrange things only to get stood up and you can see they are logged onto preferred411 or ECCIE or TER advertising when you are suppose to be meeting.

Well in the time I've been in this I've seen about seven ladies. Started off as just seeing one then move onto the next. None of them asked or hinted at return visits. Then a couple were "next time we'll have to try X or Y." Sure I saw them again and one remembered. The other not so much. No problem. So I figured I'd contact one of the very 1st ladies I saw. I got the feeling she didn't really remember me but offered me her old rate as it has gone up since Febuary. So I did and it was nice, and punctual.

At the end when I was cleaning up she mentioned some ladies and clients will set up exclusive arrangements. It is along the lines of pay either up front or at the end of the month for a set number of visits in a month. The numbers work out well for my financial situation. It just means she'll be the only I visit.

So as still being new to this the diversity still intrigues me, there are three ladies that really grab my attention that I have not seen, but the hassles even with preferred411 still leave a sour taste I my mouth even after I rub one out and save myself the few hundred. So I'm thinking is it a good idea to take her offer and only see her or still bounce around and get frustrated for a week.
WTF is this about? Are you asking or just telling? I'm lost.
In my opinion, that is a question that only you can answer
As much as I've liked some of the ladies I've met in the last couple of years, there is not one I would trust with a pre-pay plan. These women come and go with no warning.

If you have p411 and scheduling is a pain, I'll tell you that it doesn't have to be that way. Two sets of providers are absolutely wonderful to see.

1). Latin Agencies

2). Traveling providers like the ones from Dallas

Madison May
Chloe Smalls
Taylor Phoenix
Jane Smith
Kaitlyn Knight
Danica Stone
PlayfulPaige
Chanel of Houston
Etc

The key with both groups are they are either at an apartment or hotel with nothing to do except work. The agencies have dedicated schedulers I've almost never had to wait more than 5 minutes, never had one NCNS me.

With the locals, they have all these other distractions, they are always running late to get to a hotel, they are horrible on communication and scheduling, etc. Do local unicorns exist? Yes, but you have to research your ass off to find them.
Maybe the OP is just a spazz ...
.......but the hassles ..... still leave a sour taste I my mouth even after I rub one out and save myself the few hundred.
...... Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Well this part I can relate to.....

Edit: and don't pay in advance. The international girls have always returned the favor with interest. But the domestic ones, forget it....."POOF"....it's gone....or will be.
Don't do it
or at the end of the month for a set number of visits in a month.
A provider agreed to get paid at the tail end after your many visits? Can you forward me her name.
Not a good idea newb. Variety is your friend right now, enjoy all it has to offer. There may come a time when you've hobbied for a while that you may want to set up this type of arrangement, but now is certainly not the time for it...imho. But in the end, like Pica said, it's up to you.

Good luck and continue to enjoy yourself.

As much as I've liked some of the ladies I've met in the last couple of years, there is not one I would trust with a pre-pay plan. These women come and go with no warning.

If you have p411 and scheduling is a pain, I'll tell you that it doesn't have to be that way. Two sets of providers are absolutely wonderful to see.

1). Latin Agencies

2). Traveling providers like the ones from Dallas

Madison May
Chloe Smalls
Taylor Phoenix
Jane Smith
Kaitlyn Knight
Danica Stone
PlayfulPaige
Chanel of Houston
Etc

The key with both groups are they are either at an apartment or hotel with nothing to do except work. The agencies have dedicated schedulers I've almost never had to wait more than 5 minutes, never had one NCNS me.

With the locals, they have all these other distractions, they are always running late to get to a hotel, they are horrible on communication and scheduling, etc. Do local unicorns exist? Yes, but you have to research your ass off to find them. Originally Posted by citizen44
Best advice I've heard from you. I had all day to play and contacted two well known local Indy Ladies that were on-line on P411. Asked both for a session today. One just PMed me back, asking when I wanted to see her. The second never responded. Tomorrow, it is a Dallas Indy or a Latin Agency Lady.
So as still being new to this the diversity still intrigues me, there are three ladies that really grab my attention that I have not seen, but the hassles even with preferred411 still leave a sour taste I my mouth even after I rub one out and save myself the few hundred. So I'm thinking is it a good idea to take her offer and only see her or still bounce around and get frustrated for a week. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
These three ladies that have grabbed your attention will always be in the back of your mind after you've stepped into the SB arrangement.
I would knock them off your bucket list before considering, then rethink her offer.
Permission I think you have a Phd or post doc. That is why you are thinking too hard. I do too but I do not apply here. Just enjoy with a pre k brain capacity.
  • cr76
  • 12-29-2015, 09:01 PM
Never pay upfront
Variety is nice - Regs are cool
have fun, hobby safe
If you don't want the stress, as you menioned, you're barking up the wrong tree.
Do what citizen said - it's almost exactly what I do.
Yesterday was a perfect example. I screwed around with two locals for 4 hours trying to schedule, said fuck it, sent a text to Asian Heaven and was being blown by a cute little Hispanic girl in a decent apartment 20 min later.