Happy new year!

Happy new year to all my friends here on Eccie! I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday season.

I apologize for being scarce here for the past several months... but I've been having a wonderful time. I inadvertently stumbled into a situation that has kept my dance card full to a ridiculous extent, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

So what did I miss? LOL
What, no Top 9+1 list to scam whores from???

Oh, Wakeup. I see you're still as adorable as always. Seeing scams around every corner. Ironic that it comes from the mod who advertises one provider on a constant basis.
have a great new years!!!!
Happy New Year Blow P.
Ironic that it comes from the mod who advertises one provider on a constant basis. Originally Posted by blowpop
I do? Please explain.
Happy New Year BP. Any new additions to your rotation, or has your situation kept you out of the game?
Happy New Year!
I do? Please explain. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Duh. Check out your Avatar.
Duh. Check out your Avatar. Originally Posted by Oralist
No need to engage him. Wakeup has been playing the same little moronic game for years.
Happy New Year BP. Any new additions to your rotation, or has your situation kept you out of the game? Originally Posted by tbone77494
The current situation has been keeping me amazingly busy. I've discovered over a dozen delightfully talented young ladies, but they're all civilians. I would like to sample a little of our new talent on occasion, but going through the rigamarole of scheduling isn't appealing these days.
Duh. Check out your Avatar. Originally Posted by Oralist
Ah...you think that me having a picture of Valerie in my avatar is advertising for her?

Are you familiar with the advertising guidelines here on the board? Here, read up and let me know if anything there pertains to what I'm doing with my avatar.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347
Does that mean BlowPup is advertising for suckers? There is one born every minute.
Damn. Put me in front of the line of fucktards who are now gonna ask you to share!

Nonetheless - I haven't had any truly memorable new ladies other than total PSE freaks PeachySexy and ArielMore. But for a slow sensual worship - I've not found anyone new.
And the eccie modtards, tardministrators, and wannabeez have a thing about providers in avatars.

Seems so anyway.....based on the trail of mouth foam.