What Is Your Favorite Winky Gel?

So I am curious to everyone's preference when it comes to personal lube.. What is the name of your favorite lube and why?
-
I find it difficult to find a lube that not only tastes good when I make Winky's Disappear but also isn't sticky and doesn't dry up quickly..
-
The type of Winky Gel I use ( H2O ) in my opinion makes it easier for me to DT but it is a bit to sticky to use for sex but It would be nice to find some more to try...
-
I don't like the sticky sensation makes me think I am a glue trap lol jk
-
Kiss Dorfy
I don't like the sticky sensation makes me think I am a glue trap lol jk Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If only it WOULD glue your trap ... that would be a blessing.
I like gods natural lube... Spit
A warm, wet mouth ......
GSO3
If only it WOULD glue your trap ... that would be a blessing. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
That ignore list is a great feature try adding me on there that should solve your problem...

There are plenty of us that wish your trap was glued as well so don't act all high & mighty..
JO H2O Flavored Lubricant Pineapple @ Cindies
That ignore list is a great feature try adding me on there that should solve your problem...

There are plenty of us that wish your trap was glued as well so don't act all high & mighty.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
ROFLMAO! You sound like Wakeup inciting the reference to the fictitious horde of plenty of us ... when you only speak for yourself. Let the Whorde come forward and identify themselves!

Winky ... what a stupid term
Kama Sutra oil. Water based, smells nice, tastes great. Vanilla is most people's favorite, but strawberry and other favors are available. Good for sex, massage or both. Washes off with plain water.

Good Head. Another water based lube that is cherry flavored.
Spit...
  • cr76
  • 01-07-2016, 03:01 PM
While I prefer spit - some girls have from time to time used flavor gels that felt nice. One girl use to use a coconut oil that was fantastic.
I like gods natural lube... Spit Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Well damn lol
While I prefer spit - some girls have from time to time used flavor gels that felt nice. One girl use to use a coconut oil that was fantastic. Originally Posted by cr76
who??? Because I thought I was the only one did you like it? Did you try the honey with it too?
JO H2O Flavored Lubricant Pineapple @ Cindies Originally Posted by HobbyNinja
I like the cherry I will have to try that flavor they use to have samples at the front so you could taste it but I havent seen it the last few times
Pussy juice.