These Sons of Bitches Denied Barry Bonds Hall of Fame Entry Again

Lets call the shit for what it is.

Bones is top 2 baseball player of All-Time. I've said it before he had like 7 MVP's and maybe 10 golden gloves long before he started juicing...take away his drug enhanced homers and he's still top 3 of all-time. He should be in period. In fact the only reason he cheated later during his career is because of posers like Mark Mcguire and Sammy Sosa who had no acclaim until after they started cheating and fucking up what should have been Barry's spot light. He was forced to cheat...I believe Barry cheated honorably to protect the integrity of the game.

Now Roger Clemons...that stupid fucker perjured himself before Congress when his dealer had the syringes with his DNA in it...and he was shooting up his wife as well...Roger doesnt deserve to be in....
Lets call the shit for what it is.

Bones is top 2 baseball player of All-Time. I've said it before he had like 7 MVP's and maybe 10 golden gloves long before he started juicing...take away his drug enhanced homers and he's still top 3 of all-time. He should be in period. In fact the only reason he cheated later during his career is because of posers like Mark Mcguire and Sammy Sosa who had no acclaim until after they started cheating and fucking up what should have been Barry's spot light. He was forced to cheat...I believe Barry cheated honorably to protect the integrity of the game.

Now Roger Clemons...that stupid fucker perjured himself before Congress when his dealer had the syringes with his DNA in it...and he was shooting up his wife as well...Roger doesnt deserve to be in.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

LOL.. it is pretty sad you have to lobby for BARRY Bonds on a hooker board.....

I just thought I'd drop in and help your viewcount.....again.
dont you have rug rats to look after...you cant be a good parent spending so much time catching my farts... but go right ahead lol
Being a supreme asshole has hurt Barry's chances. Sista Chappelle, take note.
Being a supreme asshole has hurt Barry's chances. Sista Chappelle, take note. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
This makes zero sense. All great athletes are....so let me understand your POV...you think Barry is an asshole so he's out...but Trump the asshole you're cool with being POTUS...twisted logic dude...
How does one "cheat honorably"?
  • bbkid
  • 01-25-2018, 05:01 PM
He, like my man Pete Rose, will not get in the HOF until they are rotting in a hole in the ground. Yes, they deserve to be in, but cheating is cheating.

Close thread. Done here.
How does one "cheat honorably"? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Just ask the guys on this site cheating on their women so as not to hurt their feelings.

Remember this saying guy: "If you're not cheating you're not trying" ..wise words to live by especially if you're in school.
dont you have rug rats to look after...you cant be a good parent spending so much time catching my farts... but go right ahead lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can definitely do better..... believe in yourself!

Who said I was a parent? Dont you have some .MigosInTraining from different babymommas to tend to? Or do you just spend their support payments at "da club" ?

But then again, nice to know you want to suck Barry Bonds dick. He wont ever get in the HOF.
^ Mods will someone slap cuffs on this woman and get her some business...dam business must be slow...too bad you are UTR now your showcase was never all that anyway. lulz
Being a supreme asshole has hurt Barry's chances. Sista Chappelle, take note. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
This makes zero sense. All great athletes are.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
All great athletes are supreme assholes? Twaddle!

Yesterday's announcement of Jim Thome's election specifically referenced what a nice guy he is. If Thome had been a supreme asshole like Barry Bonds was (probably still is), he would not have been elected on the first ballot.

Again, Sista Chappelle, take note.
All great athletes are supreme assholes? Twaddle!

Yesterday's announcement of Jim Thome's election specifically referenced what a nice guy he is. If Thome had been a supreme asshole like Barry Bonds was (probably still is), he would not have been elected on the first ballot.

Again, Sista Chappelle, take note.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
lol Thome? i guess he was alright but he's not great like Barry Bonds..not even close...and LOL at him being a nice guy...I swear couch potato's should not be allowed to vote on such things. This process needs to be taken away from the uber hypocritcal media and given to Players only. You sound like the flawed people that hold vote cards...you make no sense...people who want to vote in nice people only are nothing but jokes
He, like my man Pete Rose, will not get in the HOF until they are rotting in a hole in the ground. Yes, they deserve to be in, but cheating is cheating.

Close thread. Done here. Originally Posted by bbkid
Exactly
This makes zero sense. All great athletes are....so let me understand your POV...you think Barry is an asshole so he's out...but Trump the asshole you're cool with being POTUS...twisted logic dude... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Who stated Trump is not an asshole? Trump is an asshole, just not as big an asshole as Hilliary. Bonds was always an asshole. He was a great player. How did a below average catcher like Piazza get to the Hall?
Who stated Trump is not an asshole? Trump is an asshole, just not as big an asshole as Hilliary. Bonds was always an asshole. He was a great player. How did a below average catcher like Piazza get to the Hall? Originally Posted by pyramider

you already know the answer to that...Piazza is in because of the media market he played... He was borderline so its understandable.