AND IT BEGINS!

#http://youtu.be/7VnQpbUD2vIENJOYTHESHOW
IT'S JUST GONNA GET BETTER AND BETTER!
#TRUSTTHEPLAN
#WWG1WGA
I CANT WAIT UNTIL ALL OF YOU START SAYING HOW SORRY YOU WERE FOR CALLING ME CRAZY... SMH
#ENJOYTHESHOW
IT'S JUST GONNA GET BETTER AND BETTER!
#TRUSTTHEPLAN
#WWG1WGA
I CANT WAIT UNTIL ALL OF YOU START SAYING HOW SORRY YOU WERE FOR CALLING ME CRAZY... SMH
http://https://youtu.be/7VnQpbUD2vI Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH

you are crazy. you can't even post a link properly.

a similar video has already been posted in red hot's thread.
you are crazy. you can't even post a link properly.

a similar video has already been posted in red hot's thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Account terminated. Looks like the swamp be trying hard to squelch that truth....
Or they are finally blocking Russian bots
facebook and twitter are suppressing freedom of speech! Youtube is following as well!
At his death rally in Florida, tRump called Matt Gaetz "Rick Gates" more than once..... Dementia? Delusional? Dumbfuck?
facebook and twitter are suppressing freedom of speech! Youtube is following as well! Originally Posted by winn dixie
They’ve merely activated a BSC filter for idiots who eat that shit up. And the evil motos who feed them that shit.

You should try the social media platform for old men who can’t get off the potty ... SHITTER. Sounds like a great place for you, Twitler and Humpty...
QAnonCasualties functions as a support group for friends and family members of QAnon believers. It has more than 28,000 members. There are hundreds of stories of loved ones "lost" to QAnon. Friendships ruined. Relationships ended. Families suffering.
... CALLING ME CRAZY... SMH Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH

Crazy in a voluptuous package?!?

Works for me.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2020, 07:19 AM
facebook and twitter are suppressing freedom of speech! Youtube is following as well! Originally Posted by winn dixie
HaHa....freedom of speech on FB like do you understand wtf freedom of speech even means.

I bet you think you have freedom of speech on this platform in this forum
HaHa....freedom of speech on FB like do you understand wtf freedom of speech even means.

I bet you think you have freedom of speech on this platform in this forum Originally Posted by WTF
No you cant get your old avatar back vip!
Thats what your rant is really about!
Crazy in a voluptuous package?!?

Works for me. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

They’ve merely activated a BSC filter for idiots who eat that shit up. And the evil motos who feed them that shit.

You should try the social media platform for old men who can’t get off the potty ... SHITTER. Sounds like a great place for you, Twitler and Humpty... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Full blown scatologies