WTF provider of the day

Don't you guy's even look at who you're promoting. Look at Makenzie Morgan's only review (bait and switch). I was expecting more from all you moderators.................... ...There are a lot of great ladies out there that deserve the honor!
I was thinking the same thing. Funny how being disrespectful to people who are disrecpectful to you first will get you banned, however using fake pictures, which is also a VOR gets you provider of the day.
Hello love, I think the provider of the day thing is automated. It's not like there's a selection process.
Hello love, I think the provider of the day thing is automated. It's not like there's a selection process. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I was just going to say I think the process is just automated...the moderators/owners don't actually 'pick' the girl of the day.
It's not the point that they don't pick who is provider of the day.

The point is: She is bait and switch and should have never been given provider status.

#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.