I AM FEELING THE LOVE

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=746606

Taint rules the day, again. I am feeling the tainted love that others have for me. The warm embrace of taint is so comforting. Now why was the above thread closed?
My guess is the OP took someones advise and decided to just drop it and asked a mod to close it instead of watching it head down the same path that so many of the "bullshit no review" threads end up going down.

I taint positive, but that's my guess.
if you look into the taint, you will find your answer.
Rolling taint gathers nothing; and if it looks like taint, smells like taint, and acts like taint .... Well, it's taint!
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taint

Taint
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look up taint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Taint may refer to:
Cork taint, undesirable odors or tastes in bottled wine; especially spoilage that can only be detected after opening the bottle
Contamination, the presence of a minor and unwanted element (a contaminant)
Infection, the colonization of a host organism by parasites
Perineum, the region of the human anatomy between the genitals and the anus
Taint (band), a sludge-metal band from Wales
Taint (legal), the quality of illegally-obtained court evidence
Taint checking, a feature of some programming languages that prevents unauthorized users from remotely executing commands on a computer
The Taint (or Doctor Who and the Taint), a novel written by Michael Collier and based on the British television series Doctor Who
Tint (archaic)
Taint is the preferred part of the anatomy by the Internet user, Pyramider.

Let's see if that one stays or it gets censored out....
Now why was this thread moved? And why was there no reason for the move since it does refer back to the original closed thread?

The mods close threads and say start a new thread. When one does that, the mods then move the thread to the Sandbox and do not say why? Moderating is not that hard unless the mods decide to make it hard.

The dead mods have never been accused of over moderating.
Taint that a shame?
Dead Mods...were they embalmed by Undertainters?
Who cares?
Dead Mods...were they embalmed by Undertainters? Originally Posted by Prolongus
They mostly draw flies but by lying around they tend to do a bang up job modtarding.
Dear Mr., pyr.
Have you ever pondered posing these questions?

Did you find moderating a whore board a calling from above, a childhood dream, an opportunity to act out on others, or a lack of more worthy selfless acts of charity of which you could dedicate your time?

That's actually a funny question SweetTater...(of course our Talibany board controllers won't like that, but it is)
Dear Mr., pyr.
Have you ever pondered posing these questions?

Did you find moderating a whore board a calling from above, a childhood dream, an opportunity to act out on others, or a lack of more worthy selfless acts of charity of which you could dedicate your time?
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie

Nope
Have you received a satisfactory response to your question?
Nope