Peppermint Hippo

Just found out Vision's has turned into the Peppermint Hippo.
Evidently it has been that way for a while, but I had not heard.
Has anyone visited there, and if so, how is it?
Are the girls good looking? Friendly? Good dancers?
Cover charge?
Any extras available?
Just found out Vision's has turned into the Peppermint Hippo.
Evidently it has been that way for a while, but I had not heard.
Has anyone visited there, and if so, how is it?
Are the girls good looking? Friendly? Good dancers?
Cover charge?
Any extras available? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Tells you how much I know, I thought it was part of a game.

Have not been there since 2014 or so
Have not been there since 2014 or so Originally Posted by ddepthroatme

Looks like it just changed a month or so ago.

It sounded like the old place got pretty crappy, when it was Sensations.
Maybe it has new owners now. Hopefully someone will check it out and give a report.
Looks like it just changed a month or so ago.

Originally Posted by Exchequer

The girls in this poster were not there on my last visit. It's been about a year since I stopped in, but I did not have a good experience. I had the ugly dancer (there is always one) come over and try to roost on me. I politely excused myself to visit the restroom and found another location to sit after I returned. I guess all the others were intimidated to stop by and talk to me because none of the other dancers ever approached me. After about an hour, I left with several twenties in my pocket that I had planned on donating to help put some ladies through medical school.
The girls in this poster were not there on my last visit. It's been about a year since I stopped in, but I did not have a good experience. I had the ugly dancer (there is always one) come over and try to roost on me. I politely excused myself to visit the restroom and found another location to sit after I returned. I guess all the others were intimidated to stop by and talk to me because none of the other dancers ever approached me. After about an hour, I left with several twenties in my pocket that I had planned on donating to help put some ladies through medical school. Originally Posted by willro

Don't blame you for that! It looks like the place closed down and reopened since your last visit. Probably different owners and hopefully a better atmosphere! Looks like it has been Peppermint Hippo for just a few months.