Touring East TX soon....where's the best place to stay

Hi guys and dolls......I am touring east Texas soon....Longview, BMT, Tyler, Greenville, and Sulphur Springs.....where is the best area to stay in these cities? Looking for Safe, medium priced hotels with suites. Also easy access for the guys. Thanks for helping me out. Looking forward to seeing you gents soon.
I can't say for most of the cities you mentioned, but as far as Beaumont goes try the motels on the west (West I-10 at Major) side of town. That area of Beaumont seems to be the nicer section with plenty of motel choices, food, and entertainment. Good Luck of your tour.
The hotels are located at exit 125 or 124. Just past the main cross hwy. I have stayed at Holiday Inn and the LaQuinta. There is a Hampton Inn,but I have not stayed there. It is located at the main cross hwy. There is a italian place close to the Hampton, and a mexican place down the street. Up town there is a fish place on the square. One block over there is a street with a couple of places to eat and have wine and beer. Be sure to check out the glass restrooms on the square. Hope this helps
Hey Taffy, feel free to PM me on some Greenville info.
  • kprod
  • 05-19-2014, 12:14 PM
I can't wait! Greenville and Sulphur Springs both have a Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Super 8, Laquinta is Sulphur Springs. Let me know when you are coming please.
Best place to stay is the Souper Inn !!!!! Great accomidations and souper view.
Quality Inn, Tyler has great rates and super nice staff.