Tyler where are u

Apparently my inbox full of requests is lying to me... Tyler, where are u? I see the bullshit "review" by a gentleman who tried to see me a few months back but we weren't able to meet, due to various factors, NONE of which had anything to do with what he alleges. I'm hoping that isn't the reason why a city that has always been so good to me has suddenly fallen silent. I have a new number posted and hope to hear from you soon. Anyone who wants to see for himself that I am just as good as I've always been is welcome to hit me up. I'm hoping to rectify this matter posthaste. Xoxo, A
I've always done VERY well when visiting Tyler, too!!! However, this trip has been VERY SLOW I'm hoping that it's just bad timing......
Good Luck on your quest......Tyler boys don't know what they are missing.

Love the glasses.....HOT!

Aprilrenee and Felina,
Please come back as I have noticed this time of year at beginning of summer and late spring is slow for ladies! Maybe guys saving up for vacation! Real work does pick up here in spring leaving less time for hobby fun! I saw local lady here this week and have another booked next week and things are very slow for them also! Economy is good here so guys will be able to play later! More notice you give the better of your future plans! We do seem to get more traveling ladies beginning now thru summer so keep that in mind and check posts for others coming in so not so much competition when you plan to come.

So sorry my real work and hobby plans have me tied up this week and next! Sorry missed you! Also thank you ladies for NE Texas discounts as this often helps guys on budget to visit you!
Meet and Greet for middle to end of June is in the works!
Would you ladies come if I get you some details?
TNC
I've always done VERY well when visiting Tyler, too!!! However, this trip has been VERY SLOW I'm hoping that it's just bad timing...... Originally Posted by Felina

OK , not trying to shrink the provider pool, but this is the 6th time I've heard of Tyler being slow (and it has NEVER been a goldmine hardly for me) , so I suppose it's best to wait until these guys are ready for fun
You should definitely check out Longview and/or Shreveport! Tyler can be a sleepy place sometimes.