Female Condoms

So are they a better experience for a guy? Can a girl still easily be on top with using 1 of them?
I wish more girls would use them, and if they do, advertise as such.

It still isn't the same as wet skin to skin contact but they definitely feel better for me and when properly used stay in rather well.

ACG definitely feels great with them if you use just a *little* high quality lube on the inside (the part touching you).
They are better and safer than regular condoms. In addition to you not having to slip anything on your willy, the size of the female condom covers the outer lips of the labia and a bit of the shaft (for those of you paranoid of HPV and HSV-2).

Generally, I enjoy female condoms because it's less friction going on inside of my vag. Personally, I enjoy being on top as I find myself cumming in that position and only that position.

Nonetheless, female condoms get my vote for doubles and anal-to-pussy, pussy-to-anal action. I love wearing two at the same time . . .
So are they a better experience for a guy? Can a girl still easily be on top with using 1 of them? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Yes a girl can easy CG with one inside or .... any other position.
Even great for buttseckz (or buttseckz with her on top lol) if you remove the ring.
If it's a better experience than a ultra thin male condom depends on your cock lol but more often than not I find the guys love them (i'm definitely sure to keep a healthy stash ).
As soon as they invent a plush-lined FC that holds up under lube I'm done for!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-26-2017, 07:40 PM
I don't like them at all. They don't look good. Can't go from FS to DATY with them in. Just not for me.
  • Go4it
  • 04-27-2017, 01:07 AM
I don't like them either. The sensitivity wasn't that much better. But the real show stopper is the time to put the FC in. Sure, the lady can have it in before you get there, but then DATY is a no go. If you wait til in the middle of the play time, it just takes too damn long for her to get up, get the FC, make multiple attempts to put it in right (it ain't easy as slipping on a condum). To each his own, but not for me anymore.
I didn't like the felling , like a blow up doll or some thing , just odd
They are the most unreliable condom out there. They give the illusion of protection when the reality is, as soon as you start really fucking, the dick slips right past it and into you. You can't even hold it steady down there. Using female condoms are just as bad as doing BB. I'm bummed. I had hope for them before I tried them.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-27-2017, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=Go4it;1059446899]I don't like them either. The sensitivity wasn't that much better. But the real show stopper is the time to put the FC in.

Not just the time, but you really don't want to watch the process. LOL. First time I was subjected to one was in NY about three years ago. Incredibly hot provider, but watching her put that damn thing in almost turned me off of sex for a week. (I did say "almost")
  • Go4it
  • 04-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Your right GB - I was lucky though and the provider I saw said I wouldn't like watching, and she wasn't comfortable with, putting it on in front of me. She got up, went to the bathroom and came back with it in. Just not a cool thing to do.
As for the time to insert, inconvenience, etc...

An alternate approach is to remove the inner ring altogether, slip the condom ON THE GUY just like a regular condom with a small amount of lube inside, lube the outside and simply have the guy slide on in.

Haven't had any problems of any kind with this method.

Female condoms (or FC2's) are my absolute favorite. This does not at all mean that I dislike "regular" external condoms. I've just come to find that FC2's have a very natural feeling, while offering the same standard of protection as male condoms. Making use of FC2's has also been empowering in a way because while they feel more unencumbered, they also feel more secure because of the outer ring. And it's saddening to even have to reference this, but FC2's seem like they may be more stealthing-proof due to how they are designed.