The hobby and ride share

I was talking with a co-worker today about uber and similar jobs and I it got me thinking of how those types of services interact with the hobby where many prize animinity. Do many hobbists and providers use those services? How much do they usually charge? Most importantly is there a place for a hobby friendly independent in that market? I'm a big fan of the free market and I'm wondering if there is a way for me to work it.
This could be interesting.... Except I'm finding more and more that guys prefer that you drive yourself....

There are alot of horror stories of girls getting rides and such...
And bad things happening

In theory this sounds like a good idea but maybe not so much...

I'm interested to hear other responses about this though...
I know several Uber drivers, and the Hobby does come into play.. but only because of lack of transportation. I don't see how ride share matters, unless one is super freaked out that his/her license plate might be recorded.
Of something similar, "honey, Jenny said she say your truck at that amp again"
Of something similar, "honey, Jenny said she say your truck at that amp again" Originally Posted by theone7885
If the clients were aware it was all hobby involved and would be okay with that rather than a pimp/management/bf/SO this definitely is a great idea you could profit off of Imo...
The two major factors for me​ is making it turn a profit and time. I could do it on my days off and a couple hours most evenings. Another possibility is longer trips of several hours to say Austin if a provider wanted to tour their for a few days I could provide transportation.
If the clients were aware it was all hobby involved and would be okay with that rather than a pimp/management/bf/SO this definitely is a great idea you could profit off of Imo... Originally Posted by Analeese
They could just put a light on top of their car like a domino's driver LOL
Call it the red light special
You're close to something here - now just combine the two. What we need is a mobile hobby platform.
I call to schedule an 'Outcall'
A limo (preferably) or van, mini bus, etc, picks me up at the location of my choice.
The driver drives for the hour and all the while the young lady, or two & I fuck each others brains out while driving around town.
Drop off back at starting point.
I'd go for either the 'late night city lights' or 'fuck around the lake' specials.
It won't end well for you
I suggest you pm Shyster John first
Yeah, I want to be able to say honestly that I just gave someone a ride somewhere, what ever they do after is their business.
What could go wrong? Some of our lovelies have money management issues, so what do you do when they don't pay? Also, seems some of our hobbyists are more than happy to short change their soulmate for the hour - what will they do with an old fat guy driver?

I'm not a lawyer, but I enjoy ShysterJon's posts - wonder what he thinks about how HobbyUber relates to this:
Sec. 43.04. AGGRAVATED PROMOTION OF PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly owns, invests in, finances, controls, supervises, or manages a prostitution enterprise that uses two or more prostitutes.
More like young fat guy, I'm sure we could work something out and gas is cheap at the moment. I'm not going to charge much, it has to make financial sense for them to.
  • harry
  • 05-21-2017, 05:17 PM
In addition to all of the above hazards, the young lady might have some "unmentionables" with her and you come to the attention of Johnny Law for whatever reason.
Traffic violation, accident or just a bored cop. What could go wrong?
Yeah that would need to be taken into account.