False Review

bowdown2me just Wrote a False Review on me that im sure he Lied on, but because i can't see the Private Stuff i'll just state what i can reply to. I have NEVER Robbed Anyone nor do I have a Pimp. I have Text messages from Bowdown2me where He TOLD me that instead of the 250hr outcall that i offered him he was only wanting to give me $200 for 30mins. So we actually Agreed on $200 Outcall. I showed up, & stayed for the 30mins. He was mad that i was Leaving & started being more controlling & aggressive. I rushed out, Leaving me phone & basically had to give him the money i had just made from him back to him in order for him to return my phone. I take Uber when i go on outcalls so i dont even know the guy that came to pick me up & helped me get my phone back. Im not too worried about that review. Just wanted to state my side of how things went down
Lady you have been EXPOSED... Don't forget I've got the text thread as well...
And from what I've learned today about you.. this is not the first fucked up situation you have put someone in....
When you show up to fuck and you come over with a bloody pussy and try to keep the money after the John says no I ain't fucking your bloody pussy.. that's trying to rob him... You could have said I'm on my period I can't come... Instead you thought you could get over on me...
So was that B4 or After you DID fuck me? You Robbed me! Then made me pay for my phone back... I also had to pay for a ride to & from your house. I left empty handed. You didnt!
I really should have known you were a jerk from our text messages
  • BLM69
  • 05-21-2017, 11:38 AM
You left with 0 dollars? Ouch
Get your popcorn ready, ladies and gentlemen, This shit is about to get REAL!!!!
LMAO... Lady you never even seen my Dick...
But you go on keep telling your lies.. Ain't no body in their right mind gonna fuck a hooker that's bleeding..At least not me..
You know what you did...
You have been EXPOSED..
I've seen hundreds of girls on this board... And one thing they can all tell you is I'm not aggressive in any way what so ever..
  • BLM69
  • 05-21-2017, 11:43 AM
Bloody pussy = Stinky pussy
Bloody pussy = Stinky pussy Originally Posted by BLM69
EXACTLY!!
Look... I've Seen Several Guys as Well & i have Never Robbed Anyone & im not into the drama of the board... Or Life in general. I was called to come see you. I did! Im a female & i do have a cycle Every month. You posted your little review before i could post an alert on you but its whatever. You dont do woman the way you did me lastnight. I had just started my cycle For all you know... We could have Rescheduled but to go & post a false review. & try to say i robbed you is a lie to try to ruin my reputation on the board. If we didnt fuck then why the review? Honestly your pissed off about...? Me coming on my cycle! You messaged me saying you were going to write a NS/NC on me if i didnt come then write a false review because I did come... On my cycle. Smh the point is that your deliberately trying to bash me. Accusing me of being drunk, having a pimp, Robbing you, are All LIES

I don't have shit to do today.

Sigh....

So much stupid...
Just because I have some time before I study, I'll throw in my unsolicited .02

If you know you started your monthly, why wouldn't that be information given to him (or any client) prior to the session?

Bottom line, somebody needs to post the text stream prior to the outcall.

Let's get this settled once and for all.

If his post is bullshit (which at this stage I don't personally believe since I've read the review) then he will be exposed, but as of right now, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the client.

I don't have shit to do today.

... Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yep. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
She says she didn't know she started her cycle.