Disappointment

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a day when they can spend some time hobbying and something comes up and prevents it. What a let down. What's the worst reason you have had to miss a hobby day?

Mine is today. Had time and was ready to see what was available and woke up with 4 spider bites on my leg from being in the woods yesterday. Pretty tough to get a provider to have some fun with spider bites on your leg.
The SO staying home ( sick) unable to escape
4 Spider bites??? Are you sure they're not chigger bites? 1. If spiders bite you, you'd have felt them right then. 2. You ALWAYS feel chiggers the next morning.
I can't imagine a spider biting you without feeling it then, and right away. But I've been wrong before.
That's what I thought too but had plenty of chiggers. These are way to inflamed with a lot if swelling. If its a chiggers its the biggest fucking chiggers ever ha ha ha

Either way prevents a day of fun
4 Spider bites??? Are you sure they're not chigger bites? 1. If spiders bite you, you'd have felt them right then. 2. You ALWAYS feel chiggers the next morning.
I can't imagine a spider biting you without feeling it then, and right away. But I've been wrong before. Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
Not all bites have immediate pain. Spider bites characteristically have a two-hole bite mark, their symptoms after vary greatly (including pain levels). They also most commonly occur in an enclosed space - high unlikely op got four on a walk through nature.

My personal unfortunate obstacle was a large in-grown hair actually on my penis. I saved us both the trouble and canceled. That said, I was told I could never see her for wasting her time; but that's the price we pay sometimes.
  • grean
  • 05-22-2017, 07:49 AM
Unknowingly hit the ATM limit on a girl that morning and the bank drive thru window just closed that evening. Had to call and cancel.
Could be worse. Could go through with an appointment that you should have cancelled and end up making an ass out of yourself. Better safe than sorry.
True
That's what I thought too but had plenty of chiggers. These are way to inflamed with a lot if swelling. If its a chiggers its the biggest fucking chiggers ever ha ha ha

Either way prevents a day of fun Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
Pray they are not fiddleback bites
I got run over by a cement truck on the way to an appointment. Car was knocked off a cliff and caught on fire with me in it. Fire department extricated me and put me out, but put me in an ambulance. When the ambulance slowed at the intersection of Spring Valley and DNT I jumped out thinking I could jog to the appointment only to be hit again by a Ferrari speeding down the access road. Damn I wanted to see Torre Tames.

I've had to cancel because of illness and SO not going out of town as planned.

"Sounds great honey, of course I'm happy you stayed home. Wanna watch Shrek?"
My penis implant ruptured. After it was taken out I stopped hobbying. Too embarrassed to pay a provider to be bored with my micropenis.