Love?

Have you guys fallen in love with a provider or had a really good true conection? Same for you girls have you felt something for a client ever?
Wrong site
We are ALL human.
I can only speak for myself ...but yes many years ago I fell in love with a client...we got married....it didn’t work out.

I would say just keep things here “friends with benefits” that way less risk of hearts and wallets being damaged more than necessary
I fall in love every time! then they ask me to go... and I realize it is not a good idea to let your little head take over decisions...
I can only speak for myself ...but yes many years ago I fell in love with a client...we got married....it didn’t work out.

I would say just keep things here “friends with benefits” that way less risk of hearts and wallets being damaged more than necessary Originally Posted by Analeese
This is my opinion. Marriage is the quickest path to unhappiness. I agree with Analeese. Pay to play and you will keep the unhappiness away.
Can't say I have been "in love" but I have I've gotten really close to two ladies in particular. One just up and quit on me one day out of nowhere. I felt some kind of way about it because she talked to me almost everyday when I was deployed. When I got back the first encounter was amazing. It felt like make-up / I really missed you sex. (freebie session) I saw her for about 3 more months but one day I hit her up trying to see her and she just responded "I'm not in that lifestyle anymore" And I haven't spoken to her or heard from her since. I let it go but it took a while. The first few months I kept expecting a random text or something but it never happened.

Kind of opened my eyes that the other party really has no control over the situation. It could have easily been me that fell of the face of the earth and left her hanging.

The second lady I'm close with I still see but our arrangement is nothing like that first lady. We have gone out for drinks a few times, bought each other B-day gifts, I've even been a late night booty call a few times. Its more like a friends with benefits thing although I pay (usually) I do get hooked up from her a lot.
I fell in love one time with a client. It was a man I met while I was dancing. He was married. It could never go any farther than a client relationship, but boy we had a blast together! When he passed, I was very upset. Still think about him a lot.
Been there, done that, bought the "love" t-shirt. Bought the "friends" t-shirt, too. At the end of the day, unless you're that rare guy who can provide her with something she can't get anywhere else, you're just another disposable, easily replaced john.

She tells you you're special; you're not. You think she's different; she's not.
Run man run very fast never works out , connection good anything else bad
I rent love one hour at a time.
I have fallen in love once as well.. with a married man (go figure)that was ready and willing to leave the wife.
I am a firm believer of how you found your man is how you will lose him.
So I chose to keep it at a friends-with-benefits level and still to this day we are VERY much HaPpY!!!

Analeese, YOU are GoRgEoUs!!

needingmilking.. Thanks for my morning laugh!

Sparomer, I totally agree!!
needingmilking.. Thanks for my morning laugh!
... Originally Posted by Zenovia

Thank YOU pretty lady!
No.
Every provider I have seen has fallen in love with me.

Until the hour is up.