Your Last Encounter - Ever! Who?

You are on death row - having exhausted all of your appeals and the Governor has denied your stay of execution.
Instead of a last meal, your permitted one last encounter and given exactly $250 to spend on an EcCIE girl.
Who do you choose and why. Don’t hesitate to provide graphic details to support your answer!
  • 1life
  • 11-21-2018, 08:19 AM
Allegra Hope ! If even for a half hour lol a sexy accent on a body like hers and I’d be ready to go out !!!
She is beautiful
So are you Carmella.
Of the$250 girls, christina Tina
I hope this applies to women too! I've had women on my mind a lot lately since I'm now in a monogamous relationship. And it's not cheating if it's a provider, right?

They may not be in the 250 budget but maybe I'd get a discount since I was on death row. Or maybe a hh rate!

DallasBella
justjackie
LustyBustyGina (I want to motor boat those cha chas SO bad!
And Carmella_love69 of course! So beautiful and sexy!
I think that would be the time to pull out all the stops. I'd like to get my "freak" on for once. Not sure about the price range...but I'd have to go with "Femi". Where is she anyway? LOL
I want sexykim2008
I want sexykim2008 Originally Posted by Kerrie Caresses
But once you get accustomed to the ladies you'll have a list! Lol ok

So Kerrie is my dbl partner so she is automatic lol

BUT my top 3 ladies are
1. Berkleigh (awesome fun chic)
2. Laura Lynn
3. Lusty busty Gina

Talk about a boob fest lmao
There would be no one but Ms.Lindsey Lee. One of the classiest women in this world of ours.
This is a GREAT thread, and LOVING that some of the providers are chiming in...
There would be no one but Ms.Lindsey Lee. One of the classiest women in this world of ours. Originally Posted by Sonicman
Oh absolutely! I can't believe I forgot Lindsay on my list. She's gorgeous, sweet, smart and classy! I do love Lindsay Lee.
Shea Veille, because I have known her for about 14 years. And Berkleigh, because, well...she is so pretty.
Probably Tori Cavelli.
Oh absolutely! I can't believe I forgot Lindsay on my list. She's gorgeous, sweet, smart and classy! I do love Lindsay Lee. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thank you Ginger and Sonicman!

Ginger, back at you sweet lady! Xoxoxoox!!